Male Factor, vitamins

Jsjskanamks

Reaction score
What is your mans vitamin regimen, mine takes a 1 a day multivitamin but after finding no sperm in PCT I want to try to add some vitamins to give a little extra help if he can make swimmers, Thank you :) :spermy:

My husband takes Fertilaid for Men, CountBoost, and MotilityBoost. He takes them twice a day, with breakfast and before bed.

Back in 2012 when we were trying for #1 my husband's first SA was pretty dismal. His count was about 6.8 million and motility was about 7% :/ When the doctor called to tell us the results I asked him what we could do to help and he pretty much shrugged and said, "It is what it is." I refused to believe that. So, I got online and did TONS of research and kept coming across these vitamins! They were getting rave reviews everywhere. So, we decided to give them a try. They say you won't see the full effect for 12 weeks, but 6 weeks later we did our first IUI. The morning of our IUI our doctor came in and his jaw hit the ground. My husband's count had gone up to 16 million and his motility was 87%!!! We did the IUI and got pregnant that cycle.

Now, we're ttc#2 and my husband started the vitamins again back in January. In mid Feb he got another SA done, just to see where he's at, and the results weren't awful, but they weren't great. His count was 10 million and his motility was 17%. We decided to pursue IUI again. We went in for our IUI yesterday and, again, my doctor was floored. After being on the vitamins now for over 12 weeks he said my husband's count was 101 million with 91% motility!! :happydance: My jaw hit the ground.

If we don't get pregnant this round we're going to continue trying the old fashioned way and forgo the IUI because the vitamins have helped him out so tremendously. Sorry if this is more info than you wanted, but I'm a huge believer in these and I want others to know about them too! I credit them with our ability to get pregnant with #1. :flower: We order them off Amazon, we get free shipping and they come quickly. They're pretty much priced the same all over the internet. They're a little pricey, but for us, it's completely worth it.

Thank you so so so much for your reply and story, it gives me hope! I have been discussing the Fertileaid products with my fiance and he is a little skeptical, I will share your story with him!

Thank you so so so much for your reply and story, it gives me hope! I have been discussing the Fertileaid products with my fiance and he is a little skeptical, I will share your story with him!

Best of luck!! If you end up using them I hope they work as well for you as they have for us :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->