male fertility test

My DH just received his SA test in the mail yesterday, what a coincidence, haha. I am very interested to see his results.

And Kelsey as far as making sure you're ovulating a great thing to pair with the OPK's is to start temping and charting (if you're not already) that way you can see when your surge is from the OPK's or CBFM and then you can confirm ovulation if you get a temp increase. Might be worth a shot. :D

That's good you got great results. Wasn't aware this type of thing was over the counter. What's it called?

Wow that is really interesting that you can get that sort of test!! Thanks so much for posting this..I'm sure my hubby will be interested.

Hey! Thanks for sharing :) I saw these for £15 off Amazon and will wait another 2 cycles (currently cycle 4) and then get one! This cycle I went and spend £30 on vitamins from Holland and Barrat for his an hers matching vits lol!!

Baby dust to all :) xx

Great news and information! Thank you so much, good luck and hope you get a BFP soon!! take care

Wow, I had no idea you could order this kind of test over the internet. I think OH would be too embarrassed to do something like this at the doctor's office and probably wouldn't consider it until after we'd been TTC for a year or more. We're only on Cycle #1 right now but I'm worried it'll take a long time for us. I've read a lot about PCOS and am worried I might have it, I went to the doctor but they won't run any tests until we've been TTC for longer. Plus, my OH was previously married and they never used BC and never got a BFP throughout their marriage (2-4 years?)....

He's not home right now so I sent him a message to see if he had objections to me ordering this for us! :)

My DH just received his SA test in the mail yesterday, what a coincidence, haha. I am very interested to see his results.

And Kelsey as far as making sure you're ovulating a great thing to pair with the OPK's is to start temping and charting (if you're not already) that way you can see when your surge is from the OPK's or CBFM and then you can confirm ovulation if you get a temp increase. Might be worth a shot. :D

thanks hun, no i dont temp or chart, im trying to stay as stress free as poss with out doing anything till we have been trying a year, im going to get Ovulation sticks next month tho , im pretty sure i ovulate just not always 100% sure wen, as i have CM alot through out the month (TMI) and only once ever had pain around ovulation time, will see if i can get on with the O sticks :D :d thanks xx

i'm gonna speak with my OH about this, depending on these results we maybe able to push it with the doctors as the NHS in my area doesn't do a semen anaylsis tests anymore, it's so much cheaper then going private like they want us too

yeah hun go for it, i no my OH felt more comfatable doing it at home, and if it is a bad result at least then you can take it to a doc and show them maybe they will be able to help more. good luck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->