male fertility test

kelsey111

Reaction score
Hi, i brought a male fertility test 2day and OH has just done it! got to wait 30mins then put a dye in it then wait an hour!, this test is to determine if his sperm has normal mobility. we have been trying for 8 months now so we thought we would give this a go, as our doc's wont do any tests till weve been trying a year, so if this come up with a negative resault our doc's should be able to do something.

pretty pointless thread just thought id share it with you's :D

Not pointless, could be very helpful to a lot of us ladies! We'll be hitting month 8 in the next few days I think.

Where did you get the test from?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140293804638&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX: My OH would rather try this at home first then go doc's xx

Wow I didn't even know these were available. If this cycle doesn't work out I might be looking into this. It is a great idea since I thin hubby would much rather do this at home first.

yeah thats what my OH said, i didnt no there was a test eaither untill i searched on line. i have just put the dye in the test now i have to wait till 9.07pm till i see what colour is weather its positive or negitive result. xx

Well thanks for sharing and good luck. Hope the results turn out good!

No way in hell my OH would go for that !

YAY OH's sperm test came back great :happydance:

here is a pic the pink side is positive and purple is negitive OH's was right at the top of the pink!!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• SDC12261.jpg
    SDC12261.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 29
Glad to hear all is good =)

so glad its good news he was worried bless him! i think i will get ovulation sticks once my :af: comes this month as i no his ok i better see if i am Ovulating! :D

Hi kelsey hun, just so you know i read that opks only tell you when to expect a surge in hormone for ovulating, i was told they don't actually tell you if you are ovulating. Just wanted you to know before you go out and buy tests, :dust: for you x

no worries hun, i thought the same thing when i bought some and then found out when i was using them.
I now have a cbfm from ebay, first cycle using it and hoping it will help as my cycles are pretty irregular. Fxd for you x

I think ill look into a cbfm thanks hun, good luck :D :dust: xx

Your welcome hun, they are quite pricey which is why i got mine off ebay, have heard a lot of good things about them x

i am going to look into this fertility test for men. thats handy :) i also wanna get a cbfm. those look like they would be really ood. gl girlies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->