Male infertility, No sperm help :(

Jsjskanamks

Reaction score
Today I went for a post coital test and dr couldn't find any sperm. Not even one. He said my cm looked great but no sperm. My fiance and I are devastated. He will be going for a SA eventually but please can anyone give me stories of bad SA results and what happens from here. :(

So sorry for the news. DH will need to be seen by a urologist. That will determine the next steps. A urine sample will be checked to see if sperm is going there. Then bloodwork and chromosomal testing to see if there is a genetic issue or hormonal issue. Then he will need a testicular biopsy ans surgical spermies retrieval procedure if you guys decide to do IVF with ICSI.

Options are either that or donor sperm with IUI. so sorry for the results. We have no sperm either. Its been a LNG difficult process.

Don't lose hope. My husband had similar diagnosis and we seen three different urologists before one was able to give us hope. Keep asking questions and get second and third opinions. There has been a lot of progress in male infertility over last few years.

Tryin4miracle can you elaborate on what has been done for your husband? We would like to look into it. We have some frozen embryos still but if we can get him looked at again and have a possible fix that would be great.

OK different outcome here.
Our post coital was also negative, however we did a SA and he did have good sperm however on the lower end in the morning. We aete currently doing iui but we found through multiple tries that the time of day really effects his numbers greatly. If your post was like ours it was crazy early, which my hubby can't do at all.
We now have a secret sperm making solution that works for us. After nine am, up for a few hours before hand, lots of water for two days before and vitamins everyday.
Hopefully it won't be as bad as you are thinking!

Thank you! We actually ended up getting a microscope and found a few swimmers! Not many but a few, We were ecstatic just knowing there some! my fiance is on fertilityblend for men. Its only been 3 weeks and the change is already noticeable! Even though the package says it takes 3 months its working already! Along with the two fertilityblend pills a day he is also taking cool showers, drinking no caffeine, no tight boxers, trying to eat better, and were taking walks every night! I cant wait to see how they are doing in two more months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->