Male supplements

sunlover72

Reaction score
Just curious what supplements have been recommended to your DH?

I have been recommended centrum multi vitamins (with zinc) but little else really.. my SA was ok, but could be improved.

Has anyone tried any of the others i read about? Ive seen all sorts recommended over the last 18 months but i guess im a bit sceptical.

Thanks

Personally i cant get oh to take anything as he already takes medication for other conditions so he's not keen on more :)

I have bought him a generic male vits (tesco or similar) and Ive also heard zinc is good for sperm.

Not much for advice, sorry, lol! :)

My hubby takes Fertilaid... he's been on it for about 6 mos (3 mos before his 2nd VR)- and his recent SA (done 3 mos after) was EXCELLENT!!! I can't say 100% for sure that it helped- but really, with his results being that good after a VR 12 yrs after the original Vasectomy... I'm thinking they must have! lol.

Certainly can't hurt to try... they are healthy for men and you can buy them in a package of three, then see if they helped after 3 months.

Best of luck!!!

I buy Wellman vits for my guy - have Selinium, Coq10 and lots of other goodies. Also a seperate Zinc and vit C combo and fish oil capsule.
I was going to Try Rainbow brites vits for men next time from Wholefoods - heard they were good as well.

Sorry to intervene but I saw this thread and I am always willing to help a fellow TTC'r .

I was advice to put my OH on Zinc mainly and Vitamin C 500-1000mg plus aditional multivitamin suppl.

He has his SA and he made a huge improvement after having a very low motility.

I would recommend not drinking any tea or coffee around the time of the vits as it can stop absorption :coffee:

Good luck with that BFP :thumbup:

i have my fella on wellman conception multivits, he doesn't have sperm problems but it makes him feel like he's doing his bit. I'm taking the pregnacare with omega3...and a heap of pain meds for the fractured wrist!! Can't be helped this week tho!:wacko:

Sorry to intervene but I saw this thread and I am always willing to help a fellow TTC'r .

I was advice to put my OH on Zinc mainly and Vitamin C 500-1000mg plus aditional multivitamin suppl.

He has his SA and he made a huge improvement after having a very low motility.

I would recommend not drinking any tea or coffee around the time of the vits as it can stop absorption :coffee:

Good luck with that BFP :thumbup:

Ouch i have to admit im a total caffeine addict.. theres evidence excessive caffeine can affect SA then?

Thanks all for the tips on supplements by the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"