MAM Bottles

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
So whos used them? Using them?

Love em? Hated em?

I have seen so many good things said about these bottles I am thinking they are probably what we will go for with this baby! I want slimmer bottles not these fat stumpy things!

CTN bottles were a bad buy - SC always said they were naff they were too soft she flicks the teat out the teats squeeze when shes sucking making it difficult to drink as shes not a guzzler - she gives up! I always said oh its fine but realised 2 months ago he was probably right (not to tell him that of course lol) and she won't change now!

I used MAM bottles with Nathan and found them great and they were the ones that Nathan prefered over every other bottle I tried with him. He also didn't get as much wind with these bottles.

The only thing I didn't like about them is that there is so many parts to them to wash and sterilize. You also have to make sure the bottom part is screwed on tightly to make sure they don't leak.

I did use the CTN bottles with Nathan aswell (Think I tried every bottle going, lol) and found them to be crap, hated them.

I would definately recommend the MAM bottles :)

callum has had mam bottles and he loves them too.

not so good with having to take everything apart to wash/sterilise but atleast you know that everything is gonna be cleaned properly.

I loved MAM.

They were a pain in the arse with the bits but once I sussed them out they were fine.
They can leak if not put together properly, but then so do other bottles.

One Oscar was past the Cholic phase I changed to the other MAM ones the ones without the anti-cholic valve and they are so much easier.

We never had any problems with cholic or wind.

I am waiting for Oscar to start holding his own bottle though (the teats are flat) I am wondering if he will have problems 'cos the teat needs to be in the right place....

everwise, yeh, I liked them, I would use them again

I use em for Jess after my cousin recommended them. Pain to wash and steralise but after trying tommee tippee CTN and Avent she seemed much more settled with these bottles. And mummy loved the funky colours :) xXx

i use them now, ctn are shite. we get on better with mam

Pheew glad you started this Wobbs, ive got MAM bottles for mini pp but wasnt sure how good they were lol

Newt I heard they all helped with colic and sickness

Looks like good all round I don't mind the taking apart tbh as someone said at least they are completely clean and I like the idea that you can get right to the bottom of them - I have 2 here as I tried moo but she never took to it although I d on't think we gave it a good enough chance.

Defo going to go for these then

Thanks for the replies girls x

funnily enough ive had a pink one of these come through today, which my mom got free from amazon. I didnt have a clue if they were any good or not and because its pink ( i dont know what im having yet !) i wasnt going to bother with it and go out and buy the bottles myself, but if the review is that good i think ill keep it :D

x

:dohh: I love them, miss Katie has 6 pink/lilac ones:cloud9: but the madam wont drink out of them:hissy: she gags on them and wont suck them. She is so used to the ctn ones:dohh: she'll take them soon I hope though....

We have these and as you prob already know I LOVE THEM!!!!

Highly reconmend them!!

I LOVE mam , using them now , yes theres more to wash but you know its perfectly clean when done!!
They also help with colic and sickness. And plus side you can get them in pink and purple ! Or if bubs is a boy blue and yellow.
Deff recommend theM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->