Mamafy's weightloss diary

Mamafy

Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4
Reaction score
So I thought it would be a good idea to keep a record of how I'm going:happydance: I got my treadmill on 26th february and built up my distance and speed from 2.5 miles to my current distance of 4.5miles:happydance:

Calories - 1200
Water - 2 litres
Food - healthy as possible and only low carb fruit after 6
Type of diet - calorie counting

height - 5ft 3in

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waist - 32in 30/3/09 - 31in
hip - 41in 30/03/09 - 40in
thigh - 25in 30/03/09 - 23in
lower thigh - 21in 30/03/09 - 18 in

Weight to aim for - 8st 8lb ( though this may be changed if I feel that's too low)

2nd March - 11st 1 lb
9th March - 10st 9lb:happydance: - 6lb
16th March - 10st 10lb:dohh: + 1lb
23rd March - 10st 5.5lb :) - 4.5lb
30th March - 10st 4lb :) - 1.5lb
6th April - 10st 4.5lb :( + 0.5lb

good luck hun... I will be visiting this thread very often!! Youve been great support for me... :hugs: so Im here for you too :):)

xx

good luck hun, you've done great so far xxxxx

Had a dodgy day yesterday :dohh: went about 400 cals over but never mind it was healthy extra calories so I'm not too concerned:)

Today i had an ok day

Nimble toast when I got up
Porridge & banana
Jacket, beans & salad
Chicken, huge salad with slice of wheaten bread
2 apples

so good day in my book :) I never got my 1.5 mile done this morning on the treadmill so done 4.5 in one go this evening :shock: and I'm still alive:rofl:

I'm trying to behave so I can have some treats on Sunday, Mothers day:) I've bought a cake which I intend to have a nice slice, pity its weigh-in day in Monday :dohh: but I don't care :muaha: Next treat day after that is Easter :yipee: mmmmmmmmm

well done so far u doing really good hun x

Still with the programme, have been pounding that treadmill hard this week, have even started using the incline bit :wohoo: I'm hoping this bloody pays off by Monday weigh-in :hissy: after last weeks dissappointing 1lb gain I want a couple of lb off to get on track :) Haven't been bad once but some days I've been soooooo hungry :( but that will go as I get lighter as my body won't feel it needs as many calories as it thinks it needs now....bloody science :roll:

But Mother's Day tomorrow and I will have my slice of cake (its a pink french fancy cake :rofl: ) + a french fancy or 2 :blush: I'm having a healthy fry up too and a healthy roast dinner :yipee: sooooooooooooooooo looking forward till tomorrow :)

Have a nice day to all the mummies :)

xoxoxoxo

How do you try and keep the hunger at bay?? Yeah dam science :hissy: lol, my 10 stone sister tells me to try and eat what shes eating... (shes done really well to lose 11lb and gone down to 1000 kcal a day) and I just tell her for someone my size its not possible and so much harder to keep kcal to as minimal as that!! :(

Well done with the treadmill,,, been slacking at the gym this week :(

I eat proper brekkie (like porridge made with water), lunch & dinner and try not to eat after 6-7pm apart from an apple and some blueberries. I drink water and make sure I drink 2 litres but sometimes I go to bed hungry :( but then morning comes and I can eat :lol:

The treadmill is amazing Kerry, I do 75 mins brisk walking a day, every day and have noticed I am really getting fitter and this week I think my legs are looking slimmer & more toned :yipee: long road to go but I'm enjoying it plus my moodiness has dissappeared :)it must be the endorphins that are being released :) I feel calm

xxxx

Also Kerry 1000 cals would be far too low, no-one should go below 1200 and it could slow weightloss, its better checking online how many cals you need taking into account your weight, height, build & activity then as your weight goes down you can adjust your calories.

Yeah I went online and it said 1554... but reading a mag last night and it said that you coverts your stones into pounds and the multiply by 10... :shrug: but then that makes it over 2000...!!

I eat proper brekkie (like porridge made with water), lunch & dinner and try not to eat after 6-7pm apart from an apple and some blueberries. I drink water and make sure I drink 2 litres but sometimes I go to bed hungry :( but then morning comes and I can eat :lol:

The treadmill is amazing Kerry, I do 75 mins brisk walking a day, every day and have noticed I am really getting fitter and this week I think my legs are looking slimmer & more toned :yipee: long road to go but I'm enjoying it plus my moodiness has dissappeared :)it must be the endorphins that are being released :) I feel calm

xxxx

Im going to start MAKING time to go to the gym!!! This is it now... I only need an hour a day to make a difference!! :)

Your both doing well, keep it up :lol:

Mamafy im only a lb less than you and aiming for around the same weight as you too so maybe we can spur each other on when needed :rofl:
i weigh in on tuesdays same as leeds forever (if i remember correctly)

good luck & hope you enjoyed your french fancies :happydance: x

xxx Linzi xxx

BRING ON TUESDAY GUYS

we can all do this i no we can....tuedays must be a good day to weigh ya self lol.

kerry ur doing so well hun ...and mamafy ur doing a great job too keep it up

me on the other hand is soooo fancying a kebab which is 7 points but i duno man it just feels way to naughty to have if that akes sence xxxx

Well i ate my cake, not all of it obviously :lol: and my little buns and enjoyed it and didn't feel guilty at all :)

I think I've went anout 300-400 cals over but I'm not going to sweat it :D I done an extra mile on the treadmill today too so done 5.5 mile in total so I've done ok :) Mind you its the 1st night in ages I've went to bed not hungry :rofl:

I weigh-in in the morning :argh: and will update later in the day as I'm going to be out most of the day.

Good luck to everyone else :hugs:

Well I weighed in girls :yipee:

I lost 4.5lb :wohoo: so excited :)

Thats fab hun..... thats brill news...!!
Did you feel like it would be that much??

wanna give me your total for the new bnb loser thread?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->