Mamafy's weightloss diary

I defo felt a little slimmer but actually felt slimmer last week and put on a lb :lol:

on my way :D

its weird how that works ey!! I can never go by how I feel...

I remember early on when i was at SW... I had to wear a bp monitor for the day and was gonna use it as an excuse why I couldnt get weighed... I ended up just going and facing the music and I lost 1 and half pound :)

It's a shame we couldn't lose that every week eh? :dohh:

omg well done, wish i could lose that much lol, was waiting for your reply :rofl::rofl: xx

Well I've had a rough day :( all I have craved is crap :dohh: i've gave into them and had a bag of crisps, a kinder egg and 3 bourbon creams :shy: I then had the mindset that if i've been bad then I should be even badder by eating something unhealthy for dinner but I resisted and had wholemeal pittas with salad and chicken.

So not one of my better days but I know where I went wrong, I missed out on a litre of water :hissy: so will try not to do that again!

It's my whole mentality I need to change, thats the part I have a problem with. There will be simply nothing wrong when I'm at goal having treats but I have to know where to draw the line and to make better choices all round but still allowing the odd treat day and not feel guilty about it :(

But on a plus I still done my 4.5 mile on the treadmill, had to do it all in one go tonight too as I was busy today, updating on Wobbles :yipee:

Well I've had a rough day :( all I have craved is crap :dohh: i've gave into them and had a bag of crisps, a kinder egg and 3 bourbon creams :shy: I then had the mindset that if i've been bad then I should be even badder by eating something unhealthy for dinner

It's my whole mentality I need to change, thats the part I have a problem with. There will be simply nothing wrong when I'm at goal having treats but I have to know where to draw the line and to make better choices all round but still allowing the odd treat day and not feel guilty about it :(

This is my life spot on :( I am totally the same :hugs:

had a mediocre day today as well :( gave into my chocolate urge :hissy: I know whats up, the :witch: is due this week/weekend and I'm getting the hormonal sugar cravings :grr:

I get so hungry like a week before... and it lasts for a week....

....THEN when Im on I want to eat more chocolate!! :hissy: bloody things

It is so bloody predictable , I can set my watch by it :hissy: I'm upping my exercise this week by .5 mile a day to compensate, done 5 mile today and done more incline work and a faster speed too :D There is a point during the day from 2-4pm that I'm really letting myself down, its boredom perhaps so I need to prepare for that tomorrow!

Ok my food diary today:

9.30am 2 nimble toast with a light cheese triangle

12.30pm Porridge & banana

3pm 2 creme eggs & some chocolates ( I threw out the rest of the box)

6pm Wholemeal pittas with lettuce, tomato, & chicken & extra light mayo

9pm 2 apples

1 3/4 litres of water, some diet coke, and some decaf tea with skimmed milk

Done 5 miles on the treadmill

Well I have been good from my chocolate overload :lol:

Af arrived this morning so hoping that won't effect the scales :dohh: Have worked really hard on the treadmill this week and will update page 1 measurements on Monday :) have had very good results there!

Aim this week, try and get 5 miles a day on the treadmill, doing it is fine, its just finding the time is tricky :dohh: but I'll fit it in. Also 10-15 minutes of pilates starting from Monday, need to get this tummy sorted.

I'm going to copy/paste my post from the loser thread as I put my measurements there instead of the diary.

Post from loser thread:

Hiya girls :wave:

Welcome to all the new girls, we'll all be slim n gorgeous in no time :smug:

I think you're doing the right thing Kerry, calorie counting seems like the way to go :)

Well after my shaky days I've had a great couple of days, done a sneaky weigh-in this morning and it says I've put on 1/2 lb; the cheek of it :sulk::lol:
But not stressing yet as I don't weigh-in properly until Monday plus I was due-on today with the witch but she never came :shock: But not to worry she is most defo on her way as I have cramps from hell plus I'm feeling bloated and crappy :(

So I don't know what the scales will say on Monday but I've been very good to be pre-menstrual plus by Monday I'll have walked 31.5 miles this week :shock: I can't believe I've been doing this 4 weeks now :)

Oh Oh Oh took measurements todays :) I have lost 1 inch from my waist, 1 inch fom my hips, 2 inches from each upper thigh, 3 inches from each lower thigh plus 2 inches from each upper arm.....thats a total inch loss of 16 inches in 4 weeks :wohoo: plus 9.5lb in 3.5 weeks :)

So stuff the scales, get those measuring tapes out too girls :)

Also new plan for Monday is I'm including 15 minutes of Pilates, especially for tummies & legs as I need to get this tummy flatter and the pilates defo works plus it should get another couple of inches off my waist :D

Sorry for long post :dohh:

Hope everyone is well xx

:happydance: :wohoo::yipee:

Tried on my size 12 next boyfriend jeans:cloud9: 1 month ago they wouldn't go up my leg, no joke:dohh: This they go up my leg plus my bum fits in them and they button, they barely button and are a wee bit snug and theres abit of a muffin but they make me look a wee bit skinny :shock: they're effin miracle jeans :wohoo::lol:

Mega confidence boost today and really has spurred me on for the finish line, this is how I want to look, I'm fed up wearing black and its time I wore things more for my age:happydance: I have so many nice clothes, colourful that I won't wear but roll on summer because I will be wearing them:happydance:

Just 1 month ago these and a few other pairs of bottoms wouldn't look at me, but I have shrunk and I'm bloody proud of myself:cloud9:

We can do this girls, the road will sometimes be very tough but the saying goes 'Nothing tastes as good as how slimness feels' and its true.

well done with your jeans... after reading your post in biggest loser you inspired me to try on my only pair of pre preg trousers i have left, my cream combats:cloud9: and they fit :happydance::happydance: ok so not so much that id wear them yet but they fit :rofl:

keep up the hard work and well all be ther in no time xx

I am a loser this week :yipee: I lost 1.5 lbs this week :) so not too bad as Af is here :wohoo:

:hugs: hun, I'm feeling abit sh1t today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->