Mamafy's weightloss diary

oh me too :( I was going to right a whole thread on the girly sanc but Im that fed up I cant even be arsed :(

its abit freaky isn't it :shock:

:rofl::rofl: at the :witch:

well done on the loss mamafy.. :happydance::happydance:
kerry itll be our week next week... (well it better bloody had be :rofl:) xx

:cry:

having a lousy day guys, put on 1/2lb.....gutted :( especially as I'd weighed in on thursday morning and had lost 2lb :( :hissy:

only myself to blame, pigged out at the party thurday then had a crapish day on saturday and an awful day yesterday :hissy: think I ate my bodyweight in crisps :dohh:

so after seeing the scales this morning I thought f*** it and had a day off and do I feel good for it? No!

Majorly dissappointed with myself but will be back on top of things tomorrow. The only plus is I haven't missed doing my exercise but it didn't stop the weight gain :(

Sorry for the downer girls :cry:

sorry hun :hugs: youll get it back off dont worry xxx

its easily done sweetie ... we have all done it :hugs:

I did it last week... just rant .. see where you went wrong and learn from it :)

You're doing so great! I got my treadmill the same time as you, I wish mine had had as much use as yours :blush:

:lol: Its utter pigheadness thats keeping me going now :rofl: think my leg will fall off if I don't use it one day :lol:

they are going great :) they're not holding hunger off completely but maybe taking away those inbetween munchie attacks :) I am taking them later though and the other night I was like this while trying to sleep :shock: :lol: but they've been alright since :yipee:

Not sure I've lost much though but then af was here but I do know I've lost a teeny bit, maybe a lb or 1.5lb but not bad considering af is here :yipee:

im the same... they are not completely holding off hunger just helping :):)

although not been too fantastic today oh well its a saturday :) I just think it could be alot worse :)

Thats the way I'm thinking too Kerry, its better to eat less than not eat at all; perhaps they'll teach us how to limit what we eat :)

hopefully... although today im not listening to my hunger pangs :rofl:

although without them I know my day would have been alot worse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->