Mamas who miscarried or had near miscarriage, I need advice!

johnson_alexa

Reaction score
Mamas I am SO confused! Here's the situation: I had a positive pregnancy test at home, went to my doc for a blood test. Initially she called and said HCG came back 16,000+ and would estimate me 7-8 weeks. I went back 2 days later to have the HCG tested again to make sure it was increasing. They called me the results and said they had gone up to 19,000+ but this wasn't enough of an increased it would probably end in a miscarriage.

That same night I started bleeding/cramping. First it was pink/thin. Next day bright red and lots of cramping. Next day dark brown, no cramps. Next day gone. I returned to office for another blood draw to make sure HCG was trending down and to my great surprise they called and said the HCG levels had gone up to 30,000+!

I have to go in for an ultrasound in 2 days. I don't know if I should even get my hopes up, I've never had a miscarriage before. Anyone have any similar experiences?

Mamas I am SO confused! Here's the situation: I had a positive pregnancy test at home, went to my doc for a blood test. Initially she called and said HCG came back 16,000+ and would estimate me 7-8 weeks. I went back 2 days later to have the HCG tested again to make sure it was increasing. They called me the results and said they had gone up to 19,000+ but this wasn't enough of an increased it would probably end in a miscarriage.

That same night I started bleeding/cramping. First it was pink/thin. Next day bright red and lots of cramping. Next day dark brown, no cramps. Next day gone. I returned to office for another blood draw to make sure HCG was trending down and to my great surprise they called and said the HCG levels had gone up to 30,000+!

I have to go in for an ultrasound in 2 days. I don't know if I should even get my hopes up, I've never had a miscarriage before. Anyone have any similar experiences?

Hi, I hope everything is ok by now. It sounded like your pregnancy just took longer to double or go up alot.

I'm surprised at 7weeks they didn't put you in for scan. Either way. Thinking of you and hope all is ok.

Hcg no longer doubles once it gets that high. I hope everything turns out fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->