Manchester Meet - 15th May at Arndale Centre

lauren-kate

Reaction score
I only moved to Manchester 3 weeks ago (from Derby). I don't know anyone (other than OH and LO) or anywhere (bar Cheetham Hill/Blackley/Crumpsall areas, but even then, not so well), so would like to get out of the house and meet some people. Had a search for Manchester meets and saw that a few had got to the planning stage, but not much farther, so thought I'd see if anyone was interested.. I think I'll need some help with planning, as I don't really know where anything is! Anyone?

Update:

People coming so far;
Lauren & Ryan (lauren-kate)
Vicky & Charlie (Sovereign)
Claire & Daisy (DMA)
alice&bump
Hevz
Logiebear
flutterbylge

We will be meeting at Starbucks in the Arndale Centre at 11am on 15th May.

Depending when the meet was, i would. Manchester only about 1hr 15mins away from me so not that far really.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:happydance:

Does anyone have any preferences on dates? I'm pretty flexible really (seeing as I don't DO anything lol).

I'm pretty flexible too really, got a couple of odd appointments but think they're mostly early morning so i'm pretty easy. x

If you could let me know when you decide I'll do my best to come along :)

I have the school run to do and I can't do a Tuesday coz I run a mum and baby group....heyyyyyyyyyyyyy, you could all come:rofl:

How is next Wednesday/Thursday/Friday for everyone? I was thinking that we should meet in the centre somewhere so no-one gets too lost or confused (although my legs still ache from walking there on Wednesday!).

Friday is best for me but I can do Wednesday too x

Can't do Thurs but Weds or Fri good for us x

Is everyone happy with Friday?
I'm not entirely sure where we could meet - only been into Manchester once so far :blush: All ideas will be much appreciated. :)

I can come next Friday - only 1hr away from Manchester. Do most people drive? If so maybe the trafford centre is a good place to meet?

I'm shy toooo...

I don't drive :( Need to pick up my lessons again soon.

Seems like Friday is ok with everyone, so we'll say then? Hevz has the school run to do so will have to be after that - How is 11?

Still stuck on where to meet, maybe a cafe/coffee place if anyone knows of a good one? Only ones I know of are ones in the Arndale..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->