Manchester Meet - 15th May at Arndale Centre

Ok just seen its friday, i don't see why i can't make it. Where will we be all meeting or going etc , Won't have a purse full of money but should be ok. It'll take me hour & half to get there 1st thing, ( goes off to double check bus times )

DizzyMoo do you want me to bring the carrier and reimburse the cost of p&p or do you want me to just send it anyway? x

Nah hun just send it anyway if you don't mind just in case i don't make it friday x

I'm just updating the list and pm'ing my mobile number to anyone else who wants it :) x

I wouldn't mind joining you girls but im at wakefield end...:confused: Anyone coming from my end?! Hate trains and buggys!...bad combination for me!!

yay!! lisa just reminded me!! i completely forgot!!

going to sound really stupid nnow, but where abouts is starbucks in the arndale, is it in the new bit??

going to sound really stupid nnow, but where abouts is starbucks in the arndale, is it in the new bit??

Yeah, it's sort of opposite next. x

Dunno....I'm sure we'll find it and if we've got each others numbers we can locate you if you get lost....or I do:rofl:

On this map, it's number 27, opposite Next. :) x

EDIT; oops! Didn't even put a link on here... https://www.manchesterarndale.com/sitefiles/ArndaleMap.pdf

Yay I was right! Hevz -:pop: Lol. xx

:rofl:I hardly ever go to town. I asked hubby and he said the same as me, he works there and goes all the time. He said there's a Starbucks outside Next too (at the Triangle) and to make sure nobody got confused:wacko:oops....too late:rofl:

Make sure you all have each others moby numbers, I've pm'd mine to everyone. C u fri:happydance:

I think everyone has my mobile number... PM me if you don't and you want it.

Let's just say we'll meet up at whatever is opposite Next (inside) :happydance:

oi hevz, you've not PM'd me!! i'll PM mine in a bit, going out for lunch, OH's just feeding katie and then we're off!!

oi hevz, you've not PM'd me!! i'll PM mine in a bit, going out for lunch, OH's just feeding katie and then we're off!!

Erm....your name wasn't even on this thread until yesterday, that's why:dohh:

Will do it now, text me a message and then I'll have yours too:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back