Manchester Meet - 15th May at Arndale Centre

11 on Friday sounds good! Looking forward to it! x

I can do 11am next Friday - where in Arndale centre - also does anyone know where I could park? I've never driven into Manchester before!

Is everyone ok with meeting at Starbucks in the Arndale Centre?
Number 27 on this map; https://www.manchesterarndale.com/sitefiles/ArndaleMap.pdf
Should be easy for everyone to find, and Eat is next door if anyone gets really hungry.

I can do 11am next Friday - where in Arndale centre - also does anyone know where I could park? I've never driven into Manchester before!

There are quite a few car parks around the Arndale centre. Me and OH parked in the Printworks car park yesterday, but I know there's more than that..

*Just searched*
There's a big car park on High Street, right next to the Arndale Centre.

Thanks, Starbucks is fine by me - will see you next Friday 11am.

(I'm usually always late to everything these days but I'll TRY to be on time!!)

Just thought - can we have a list of who's coming so I can add them to my Friend list so I know who I'm looking for!

I'll start - Claire & Daisy

Good idea! (Will add them all to the first post when everyone's replied)

Lauren and Ryan

https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii225/lauren-kate_album/DSCF1900-1.jpg

Just to check, is that the 15th? I'd like to come with Poppy please :)

I thought this Friday, but can do next Friday (15th) if that's better for everyone?

I'll come straight from the school run so will be there by 9.30 anyway, will mooch about and go to Hotel Chocolat etc:happydance:

Do you think we should exchange moby numbers in case anyone gets lost or delayed? Pm the moby numbers to each other:thumbup:

I'd love to come but i only know where chorlton street bus place is lol

I'll come straight from the school run so will be there by 9.30 anyway, will mooch about and go to Hotel Chocolat etc:happydance:

Do you think we should exchange moby numbers in case anyone gets lost or delayed? Pm the moby numbers to each other:thumbup:

Yes, I'll PM mine to everyone later. I'm better texting though, I'm not good at talking on the phone.. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->