Manchester people. Where you having your baby ?

sammie13s

Reaction score
I had my first 2 in Bolton and my angel baby at Saint marys. Not to sure yet on where to have this one x

I had my first 2 in Bolton and my angel baby at Saint marys. Not to sure yet on where to have this one x

Hi! I'm in Salford :)

I had my daughter 4 years ago at Hope Hospital but am probably going to have this one at Bolton. I was told that if there were no complications I could still have baby at Hope but given that it turns out i'm a Strep B carrier it's likely i'll need antbiotics in labour so that rules that option out!

Let us know what you decide! x

I had my daughter 4 years ago at Hope Hospital but am probably going to have this one at Bolton. I was told that if there were no complications I could still have baby at Hope but given that it turns out i'm a Strep B carrier it's likely i'll need antbiotics in labour so that rules that option out!

Have you tested positive this time round for strep b? And I'm from Salford too :)

Have you tested positive this time round for strep b? And I'm from Salford too :)

I had some swabs taken for what I thought was a really bad bout of thrush and they came back and told me about the strep b. Not sure whether midwife will do more tests though?

I had that in my 2nd pregnancy and told my consultant and she said that they now treat all pregnancies like they have strep b . Frightening when they first say it but it's actually really common. When you due Hun? How old are you? Xx

Yeah I panicked a bit at first but after reading up on it I realised how common it was.

I'm 30 and due 4th Feb :)

What about you? x

DD born at Tameside, this one will be at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->