Mangoes to melons week 26 last week of 2nd tri <<insert emotions here>>

Scan monday left me feeling down :(

The ultrasound place I had been going to was fab, with my own viewing screen to look at throughout the scan. Now we've moved towns and this new place had just the technicians screen so I didn't get to see anything unless she turned it toward me for a quick look. My 13 wk scan felt like a real 'bonding' experience to watch baby move about and I guess I'd had my hopes up for that feeling again. The pics they printed out were not too great either.

We were sure we were having a boy but it's another girl! 4th for us. Not disappointed exactly just feeling confused as we've been calling it 'he' and 'son' for so long and I still have baby boy dreams almost every night. Weird. Both of us had a very strong boy vibe. Oh well.

I know I should be joyous that our scan revealed a healthy active growing baby!! So it's very strange to have felt so low since. Just the anti climax I guess, you look forward to that scan for so long I guess I built it up too much in my mind!

Scan monday left me feeling down :(

The ultrasound place I had been going to was fab, with my own viewing screen to look at throughout the scan. Now we've moved towns and this new place had just the technicians screen so I didn't get to see anything unless she turned it toward me for a quick look. My 13 wk scan felt like a real 'bonding' experience to watch baby move about and I guess I'd had my hopes up for that feeling again. The pics they printed out were not too great either.

We were sure we were having a boy but it's another girl! 4th for us. Not disappointed exactly just feeling confused as we've been calling it 'he' and 'son' for so long and I still have baby boy dreams almost every night. Weird. Both of us had a very strong boy vibe. Oh well.

I know I should be joyous that our scan revealed a healthy active growing baby!! So it's very strange to have felt so low since. Just the anti climax I guess, you look forward to that scan for so long I guess I built it up too much in my mind!

I get how you feel about the grnder we really had a girl vibe and was calling bump her but it is another boy we have 2 allready. I wanted to know what sex he was from day 1 and could not wait for the woman to say girl.
I was really down about for a day but i love my little man now and can not wait to meat him. We couldn't pick a girls name that we liked and i fell in love with the name Jaden so i think that helped a lot.

Good luck with scans today (is it?) and the upcoming scans

Good luck to all the ladies in for scan today :flower:

sthorp1179--have you picked a name yet? I'm due around the same time as you and found out it's a girl last week! :)

sthorp1179--have you picked a name yet? I'm due around the same time as you and found out it's a girl last week! :)

Please call me steph!

He have picked Kara Elizabeth for our princess but our dd is not a big fan and wants to call her Zoe! We are having a few arguments about it lol i told her when she makes her own babies she can call them what she wants! :haha:

Omg 1hr & 26 mins encounting to me scan lol... Whos counting hahaa x

5.5 hours for me!!

We have girls names picked (in fact a shortlist of 3) but boys names are proving a real nightmare. We have about 3 which neither of us mind - but that's as enthusiastic as it gets...

Scans!!!! Can't wait to see your updates ladies!

BTW, has anybody had their bump "groped" by a stranger yet??

My sis was saying at the weekend that when she was pregnant she was really disturbed by strangers feeling her bump. Well, I was in work yesterday when a client (who luckily I had told I was pregnant) felt my bump. I just think it's a weird thing to do - esp now, when they won't even feel the baby kicking or anything. And especially without asking!!

BTW, has anybody had their bump "groped" by a stranger yet??

My sis was saying at the weekend that when she was pregnant she was really disturbed by strangers feeling her bump. Well, I was in work yesterday when a client (who luckily I had told I was pregnant) felt my bump. I just think it's a weird thing to do - esp now, when they won't even feel the baby kicking or anything. And especially without asking!!

Not yet but i don't know if that is a good or bad thing because unless i have told people previously about the pregnancy they don't notice i'm pregnant!!!

Still firmly in the looking fat stage!

19 weeks today! yay!!! time is flying by! :happydance:

It's going too quick! To think we only have 7 weeks left of second tri!! x

eeek, 7 weeks....that isnt long at all!! all out july babies will be with us in no time!

Its crazy that were mangos now.
I feel like its going by so fast now, and our baby's are getting so big! its insane lol.
Cant wait until im 20 though, then we can officially say were half way through!:D

My due date is July 16th and my 20wk scan is the 5th march but we know the gender so it's just going to be fun to se her again!! In the past couple of days I've been feeling her kick more and gained 2lb :shock: so I'd say she is growing :) can't wait for Monday so I will be half way there!

due july 15th, found out im having a little boy:) hows everyone feeling!

I was at the school yesterday with my es and this mum i don't really know my son plays with hers at school she came up to me and was feeling my bump saying o lovely. When i had my LO i didn't know who she was and she came up to me and just took my baby from me and i didn't think she would give him back. Some people...

I have been feeling Jaden alot yesterday it is still only twichy kicks as my placenta is infront of him but it was alot more than it has been.

I was thinking yesterday if Jaden comes at full term 37week i only have 18 weeks to go so iam over 1/2 way yay but i think 37 week is wish full thinking as my last 2 came at 41+5 and 40+1

Well I had my scan yesterday and everything was great and progressing like it should, but the pics I got were crap - seriously not worth posting.

My due date got put back by just 1 day to 17 July.

Also, I was completely freaked out when the midwife said "So if everything is normal your next appointment here will be your due date appointment" (!!!!)

19 weeks today...1 week til halfway and 1 week until my scan when hopefully i'll be able to find out whether i'm cooking a little prince or princess. Here's my 19week bump for the time being though xx

Attachments

• Bump19wks.jpg
    Bump19wks.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe