Mangoes to melons week 26 last week of 2nd tri <<insert emotions here>>

EEeek lots of scans this week, Mine is on Friday morning too :)

I always dread the 20 week one , think it's because it's a proper diagnostic one and they can find problems :wacko: But will be fab to see him again!

Still trying to decide whether to have another 3D scan, OH says it will be a waste of money but he didn't show us his face properly at the gender one and I want to know who he looks like!

Going to the baby show with some friends so might book one there as it's discounted :)

Hope you are all well !

thank you! you too! we have managed to get the cot, buggy and a few baby grows but are waiting til after the scan to get much more. i cant believe the scan is on friday, i remember receving the letter which told me about the date for it which was about 6 weeks ago......that time has flown by.:happydance:

We're moving in the next couple of months so waiting to get the furniture until then (though we have the travel system bt storing it at MIL's)...but sick of buying gender neutral clothes lol want some colour hehe. So excited to find out...as is LO he gets up every morning and asks how many sleeps until we know what baby is bless him. Can't wait to go shopping.

awww, thats so cute! how old is you little one? we have decided not to find out, although it will be so tempting when we are there to find out! like you say the neutral clothing is pretty uninspiring! i had a peek in baby gap at the weekend and they have a new neautral range which wasnt tooo bad, they had a cute blanket which i may have to get...!

taperjeangirl - good luck with your scan! :thumbup:are you finding out what you are having?

awww, thats so cute! how old is you little one? we have decided not to find out, although it will be so tempting when we are there to find out! like you say the neutral clothing is pretty uninspiring! i had a peek in baby gap at the weekend and they have a new neautral range which wasnt tooo bad, they had a cute blanket which i may have to get...!

taperjeangirl - good luck with your scan! :thumbup:are you finding out what you are having?

LO is 4...he's very excited to be a big brother. We are decorating the nursery neutral to be fair as I think it looks nicer, and it's easy to get carried away when doing it with bright colours. I think that you're more likely to end up getting what you want with neutral colours. But I like to have gender specific clothes as they're the things that make me coo lol. There's lovely gender neutral bedding in matalan and we've been looking in Next Home for the nursery stuff...cute baskets and curtains as well as furniture and bedding.

thank you! We found out boy at a gender scan at 16 weeks as our hospital wont reveal gender :)

Hey girls!! Good luck with everyone&#8217;s scans. Mine is tomorrow!! EEEEKK.. I never thought this day would come! I&#8217;m so excited. I hope I can sleep tonight!

Hey girls!! Good luck with everyone’s scans. Mine is tomorrow!! EEEEKK.. I never thought this day would come! I’m so excited. I hope I can sleep tonight!

Good luck with your scan tomorrow...mine is only 2 sleeps away so excited!!!!!!

are you all finding out your baby's gender at your 20 week scans?

I am...so desperate to find out!!!!

Reason I asked.... I seen your baby's scan in your avatar and the skull looks more rounded and delicate looking that the one in mine (boy) So if the skull theory is right I think Girly for you!! :winkwink:

I am...so desperate to find out!!!!

Reason I asked.... I seen your baby's scan in your avatar and the skull looks more rounded and delicate looking that the one in mine (boy) So if the skull theory is right I think Girly for you!! :winkwink:

I think girly too, have done since I was about 6 weeks pregnant lol. We'll know...2 more sleeps. EEK!!! Can't wait to get buying some gender specific clothes instead of beige and white lol.

It's not til half 3...but I have Social Housing coming round in the morning and they'll hopefully be putting our banding up which means we can get a house from them (probably) and it's OH's birthday...Friday could turn out to be a really awesome day XD

oh yay! Keep us posted with everything, hopefully you get a new house soon! x

Yep driving me crazy being at my mum's and so desperate to start buying the nursery furniture lol

i can imagine, I was living at my mums when I had my first daughter, was not fun at all!!

This is the first time I've actually had a spare room to make into a Nursery so it's exciting!!

Hi all :)
My 19wk scan results came back and bubba has enlarged kidneys :( apart from that though everything was perfect and growth right on target.
So now we have to wait 6 weeks to scan again and check the kidneys, I've decided not to stress, whatever will be will be and we're remaining positive - at least we get to see bub again! I will be having them double check cause we were told GIRL! after both having strong BOY instincts so we'll get another look see hopefully :)
Otherwise I'm feeling ok, still pretty tired and waiting for my Iron levels to pick up. Have started pregnancy yoga which is great.
Hope everyone's well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->