Mangoes to melons week 26 last week of 2nd tri <<insert emotions here>>

Well I had my scan yesterday and everything was great and progressing like it should, but the pics I got were crap - seriously not worth posting.

My due date got put back by just 1 day to 17 July.

Also, I was completely freaked out when the midwife said "So if everything is normal your next appointment here will be your due date appointment" (!!!!)

Glad everything looked good developmentally. I would consider booking a private scan for some good pics and a good look at baby i was seriously impressed with mine and how much i bonded with my little person! She looks just like her big sister and big bro made it much more real!

19 weeks today...1 week til halfway and 1 week until my scan when hopefully i'll be able to find out whether i'm cooking a little prince or princess. Here's my 19week bump for the time being though xx
https://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x413/sthorp1179/121577886_photobucket_7719_.jpg
here is mine...getting bigger now!

Well I had my scan yesterday and everything was great and progressing like it should, but the pics I got were crap - seriously not worth posting.

Also, I was completely freaked out when the midwife said "So if everything is normal your next appointment here will be your due date appointment" (!!!!)

19 weeks today...1 week til halfway and 1 week until my scan when hopefully i'll be able to find out whether i'm cooking a little prince or princess. Here's my 19week bump for the time being though xx

That's a lovely bump!!!

Thanks...almost outshines my arse!!!

Hey Girls!!! Sorry I&#8217;ve been working and wasn&#8217;t able to get back on. My bump is getting bigger and I feel movement all the time!! Can&#8217;t wait until next Thursday!! So fun to see so many girls with my same due date!!!

Here I am today!
Oh and I&#8217;ve gained 13 lbs.. holy moly!

Attachments

• almost20wk.jpg
    almost20wk.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 48
  • almost20wks.jpg
    almost20wks.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 3
My 19 week bump i feel so big

Attachments

• 19wk.JPG
    19wk.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
Eeek! Cantaloupe! Is that a rockmelon?
We had a happy halfway-day yesterday :)

Start one off and post a link here so we can come join you when we are ready!

or we could just keep this one going and change the title each week ;) xx

or we could just keep this one going and change the title each week ;) xx

Good idea! I would never have thought of that! Suggestions for name change please (and instructions of how to do it because i'm :wacko:)

Mw appointment for me again today everything perfect and bp is lower which is good for me! So don't have to return for two whole weeks as long as i feel well in myself but any further severe symptoms ie. Sudden crippling headaches and flashing lights etc. I need to ring up hosptal straight away!

Baby sounds very loud on doppler for the 30 seconds she let us listen for! Mw said she sounds like a full term baby so loud and clear so hopefully 20 week scan on wednesday will show no abnormalities!

Steph - if you edit your first post, go advanced, you should be able to change the title.

I'm half way there today!! (Ticker is out by a day)

I'm 17th too! Scan on Friday, so they could change mine too - my first scan was crap pics, I felt deflated :(

eeek, 7 weeks....that isnt long at all!! all out july babies will be with us in no time!
Double eek eh! Then we'll have loads of daylight left to get back on our horseys!

Steph~ glad you mw appt went well i don't have a lot and feel left out lol.

My lille guy is starting to really kick every day now my placenta is at the front so didn't think i would feel him like this for a few more weeks.

Tmr don't be jealous the highlight of the appointment is hearing the hb but its seriously hard work dragging my ass down there every week with two little ones in tow the mw is always running late about 30 mins and i could do without the hassle tbh. Hopefully i will continue to do well and be back to a regular schedule of appointments because i have nearly filled up my green notes! :haha:

They don't lisson in to baby here any more they did with my 1st 7yrs ago but don't sins my lo 2 yrs ago. Good job i have a droppler.

I get to see my little man again next week can't wait then it is my b'day next thrus so it will be a fun week

ZoeZo - i cant wait to get back to riding! i have managed to get a lovely sharer to help me out and was helping her with her riding last night, i was itching to get on and ride myself!!!

i have my 20 week scan this week on friday morning!! i am so excited, but a little scared! going baby shopping afterwards to get clothes, bouncer etc which I cant wait to do!

ZoeZo - i cant wait to get back to riding! i have managed to get a lovely sharer to help me out and was helping her with her riding last night, i was itching to get on and ride myself!!!

i have my 20 week scan this week on friday morning!! i am so excited, but a little scared! going baby shopping afterwards to get clothes, bouncer etc which I cant wait to do!

I have my 20 week scan on Friday afternoon and have the first few days of next week booked off to go baby shopping...so excited!!! Good luck with your scan xx

thank you! you too! we have managed to get the cot, buggy and a few baby grows but are waiting til after the scan to get much more. i cant believe the scan is on friday, i remember receving the letter which told me about the date for it which was about 6 weeks ago......that time has flown by.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->