*mangotango's* TWW Buddies with BFPs Due March 2014 (Everyone Welcome)!!

Yes I had a baby shower last week, just a small one with family and close friends. It was really nice.
I've got everything now I think. Still not got many clothes as I thought people will buy them and I can get them once she's born. I've got a couple of girlie bits and loads of neutral stuff from DS as I didn't find out the sex that time.
Me and DH need to finish the nursery, finish packing hospital bag and generally keep on top of housework and washing etc now. It's so hard though when I'm not feeling great, DH is working and we have a toddler! I keep looking around thinking what a mess the house is in and praying I don't go into labour until it's all sorted! ;)
You must be wishing the time to your next scan away! How have you been feeling?

Moolia - I have been puking and utterly exhausted so I know how you mean about looking around at your house being a mess but not feeling well enough to do anything about it! I keep hoping the nesting will kick in soon, or NOTHING will get done before the baby arrives! :haha:

That's too bad you didn't get much for girlie clothes, but as you said you can fill those in later! At least you have lots of neutrals for now.

Sounds like you do have a lot to do in the next couple weeks! It would definitely be hard running after your DS while pregnant and trying to get things done!

I've got quite a lot more done now and DH has the next week off work so I'm feeling pretty good.
Had a complete tidy and got cleaners in to do the whole house and now just trying to keep on top of it. Went out and bought DS a little present from his baby sister today and finished packing my hospital bag. Just the nursery to finish now. Luckily there's not much more to do in there as hubby has painted, put blind and curtains up, new wall cabinet and light shade, so I just need to tidy and clean and move the furniture back in :)

Sorry you've been feeling so rough :( Are you actually being sick a lot? Hope it eases off soon! X

Yeah, I was sick quite a bit but it seems to be really easing up now! I still have smell aversions but otherwise I feel pretty good!

Sounds like you have been very productive this week, and it's wonderful that your hubby will be off with you next week. Will he be taking time off when the baby arrives as well? That's a good idea to get a professional cleaner in and then just maintain it. :) sounds like you're pretty much all set! Can't wait to hear your birth announcement.

Having a lot of contractions tonight! Think they are just braxton hicks but more than usual. Hope they are getting my body warmed up ready for labour! :)
Glad you are feeling better now and all seems to be going well. I can't believe I only have just over 2 weeks until due date!! :)

I miss you ladies! Just wanted to thank you all for everything this last year or so. Good luck with your new additions and cheers to a wonderful year and many good times ahead!

xoxo,
Amber & Carter

Attachments

• CAM00299-1.jpg
    CAM00299-1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 20140210_135818.jpg
    20140210_135818.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 2
Amber - your DS is SOO adorable! You're looking great as well. How are you enjoying mommyhood so far?

tomorrow I will be 4 days past my due date and still no baby yet. Has anyone else given birth yet? :)

Cloe - ooh! I saw you'd posted and hoped maybe it was a birth announcement! We're you overdue with your DS as well? Can't wait for you to pop! Hang in there!

Due date today and no baby! Was 41 weeks with DS so maybe be the same this time.
Any signs Cloe? Hope we both have our babies soon! :flower:

Ooh, it's getting so close! Can't wait to hear the news when these babies arrive!

Due date today and no baby! Was 41 weeks with DS so maybe be the same this time.
Any signs Cloe? Hope we both have our babies soon! :flower:

Hi Moolia!

I lost my mucus plug last week Tuesday and had high hopes that something would come of it in the hours or days to come. Nothing so far! Still no baby yet and I will be 41 weeks on Wednesday according to my midwife. :) I've been having my bloody show as well, but STILL no baby! :p

Hope you are doing alright! I can't wait to see all the precious babies! :happydance:

Where you late with your first Cloe?
You're having some good signs, I'm sure it won't be long now!
I haven't had a show, not many signs at all to be honest :( just a few contractions, lower back ache and period type dull ache most days since Friday. It's so annoying not knowing when it will happen! Everyday I think 'I must make sure the house is tidy and I've washed my hair!!' ha ha!
Literati - how are you? How's the pregnancy going? You'll be at this stage soon enough! ;)

My pregnancy is going well but I'm still barely showing! It's so frustrating. I get my ultrasound on April 2nd when I'm nearly 22 weeks so I can't wait for that.

My pregnancy is going well but I'm still barely showing! It's so frustrating. I get my ultrasound on April 2nd when I'm nearly 22 weeks so I can't wait for that.

I remember the first time I was pregnant I only started to show at around 26 weeks. Be patient, you will be able to show off your beautiful baby bump soon enough. :) Good luck with your ultrasound! Will you find out what you are having? :hugs:

Where you late with your first Cloe?
You're having some good signs, I'm sure it won't be long now!
I haven't had a show, not many signs at all to be honest :( just a few contractions, lower back ache and period type dull ache most days since Friday. It's so annoying not knowing when it will happen! Everyday I think 'I must make sure the house is tidy and I've washed my hair!!' ha ha!
Literati - how are you? How's the pregnancy going? You'll be at this stage soon enough! ;)

With my first my waters broke at 40+2 days and I had to be induced two days later. My contractions never started on their own. Today I am 40+6 days. we'll see how much longer I will have to wait for this little guy to arrive. :winkwink:

Cloe - Yes, we are planning to find out the gender if we can! Can't wait to buy gender-appropriate clothing!

I sure hope your labour starts naturally this time - and soon! I'm sure it must be frustrating waiting so long!

Cloe - Yes, we are planning to find out the gender if we can! Can't wait to buy gender-appropriate clothing!

I sure hope your labour starts naturally this time - and soon! I'm sure it must be frustrating waiting so long!

I can't wait for you to share with us what you are having! Yes, buying baby clothes is so much fun! :)
You are spot on! At this point in pregnancy I am at the point of feeling anxious, excited, happy and frustrated all at the same time. I just can't wait to meet him! I know that so much is about to change for all of us, especially our first born and that I should treasure every single minute that I can simply rest and relax BUT STILL....where are you little guy??? We are waiting for you! :happydance:

Hey ladies, I had my little girl at 40+5, on Saturday 15th March at 4:03am. She is called Seren and weighed 7lb 5.5oz. I am on cloud 9! She is totally perfect in every way!
Hoping for some news from Cloe too!?! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->