*mangotango's* TWW Buddies with BFPs Due March 2014 (Everyone Welcome)!!

Amber - Ok...I just had to gloat a little. Who called it?? :p

Amber - Try not to worry about not feeling movement yet. My co-worker who is pregnant didn't feel movement until 21 weeks (or was it 22?). She was found to have an anterior placenta which apparently can cause you to take a lot longer to feel the baby kick since (s)he has to kick through that soft cushion. So perhaps you have the same thing!

That is so nice that you got to see your baby again! Sounds like it was a wonderful experience. I am so glad they were able to see all 4 chambers after all! :hugs: You must be very relieved.

Sounds like an amazing experience Amber! I'm so tempted to have one done so I can check it's def girlie parts!! ;) I am so paranoid that the sonographer may have got it wrong!! :s x

Hi ladies !
How is everyone doing ?
I am super, super paranoid since I am so early in my pregnancy, so I have a quick question..

I know this is probably normal, but after bd'ing tonight there was a small drop of bright red blood in my cm (not nearly enough to be on my underwear or anything, just a dab on the tissue). Have any of you ladies experienced this ? I was preparing myself for it last time we bd'ed because I thought I might see something.. Just wondering anyone else's experience !!
Thanks so much
xoxo

Newlyweds - I have read that a tiny bit of blood only after intercourse is not usually cause for concern. Also, when I was spotting my doctor told me it was 'normal' unless it turned into bright red bleeding that occurred more than just when you wipe.
So likely this is normal but I would definitely let your doctor know since it's best that he/she has all the information!

Hey Literati !!! Thanks so much for responding <3
I have read that as well, but I just cannot seem to convince myself that things are ok, haha. I had to go over to my mom's tonight because I was crying and everything !! I am just an overly anxious person in general, so I guess the new stress/hormonal changes tend to take over sometimes.

I will definitely mention it to my doctor at my next visit just to be sure. My poor dh will probably be too scared to bd with me after tonight, hahaha.

But it was just in my cm when I wiped.. Has this happened to any of you other ladies ?

Also Literati, how are you doing !? What cd are you ?! Hope all is well :) I haven't been around as much because honestly I am trying to not think about pregnancy so much right now because as you can tell, my brain tends to get crazy. But I am always thinking of you ladies and will continue to check in :)

xoxox

I totally understand the anxiety/worrying and I totally get how worked up you got over it. I hope your mom was able to comfort you some and set your mind at ease. :hugs: I do hope that everything goes perfectly for you and I am very optimistic for you but I do not blame you for being concerned. When is your next visit to your dr?

I am 8 DPO already and feeling okay. Just in PMS so super irritable! :haha: I've had the odd twinge here and there but am trying not to read anything into my symptoms. Hopefully the 'relaxed' approach will work. ;)

Amber - Ok...I just had to gloat a little. Who called it?? :p

Amber - Try not to worry about not feeling movement yet. My co-worker who is pregnant didn't feel movement until 21 weeks (or was it 22?). She was found to have an anterior placenta which apparently can cause you to take a lot longer to feel the baby kick since (s)he has to kick through that soft cushion. So perhaps you have the same thing!

That is so nice that you got to see your baby again! Sounds like it was a wonderful experience. I am so glad they were able to see all 4 chambers after all! :hugs: You must be very relieved.

LOL!!!!!!!! Literati, you totally called it. AND...I felt movement yesterday for the first time and it's been non stop since. At first it felt like popcorn popping!!! So cool.

Hi ladies !
How is everyone doing ?
I am super, super paranoid since I am so early in my pregnancy, so I have a quick question..

I know this is probably normal, but after bd'ing tonight there was a small drop of bright red blood in my cm (not nearly enough to be on my underwear or anything, just a dab on the tissue). Have any of you ladies experienced this ? I was preparing myself for it last time we bd'ed because I thought I might see something.. Just wondering anyone else's experience !!
Thanks so much
xoxo

I have had spotting after bd'ing. My cervix was aggitated. You should be fine.

Yay, that's so cool, Amber!!

How is the second trimester treating you? Do you have any other symptoms?

Hey ladies. How's everyone doing? I can't believe I'm already 22 weeks now! Not that long left until V day and then 3rd trimester!
Newlywed - hope that the dr reassured you? I've not experienced spotting after BD but have had it and I know how scary it can be. It's actually very common and usually nothing to worry about so I hope that was the case for you.
Haven't heard much from some ladies on here so I hope that you are all ok and pregnancies are all going well xx

Yay, that's so cool, Amber!!

How is the second trimester treating you? Do you have any other symptoms?

I feel really good but sleep is starting to be an issue. In addition to peeing every 2 hours, I'm always hot which makes snuggling with the SO very difficult. Poor guy can't catch a break with me. Decreased libido and now this. I also have a hard time moving around and changing positions.
Other than that, the kicks and movement have been cool and my SO is in awe.
We started an email account for the little one and I write to him often to update him on whats going on in the world and how excited we are for his arrival. I gave this email address to immediate family and he has more email than I do. It's very cute.
Anyone else feel like this pregnancy is flying by? Goodness, I was just 10 weeks. Now we're knocking on the third trimester door in 4 weeks. I'd like it to slow down a bit...

Amber - That is so cute about you opening an e-mail account for your baby! That is really neat. Sorry to hear you're having trouble sleeping. I hope you get some more sleep soon. And cute pic. ;)

How is everyone else? This thread has gotten really dead.

Amber - That is so cute about you opening an e-mail account for your baby! That is really neat. Sorry to hear you're having trouble sleeping. I hope you get some more sleep soon. And cute pic. ;)

How is everyone else? This thread has gotten really dead.

LOL at the dead thread. Literati, I was just reading the postes between you, Mango and Newleyweds. I can't stop crying. You ladies are going thru it. It's not fair.

Thank you, amber. It really isn't fair and I'm not quite sure why we ended up so unlucky in this process but at least we have each other. Your story always gives me home for the future. Thanks for your compassion!

Hi Ladies!

I am so glad to see you are all still here!!! :happydance: I thought this thread had been lost for some reason. I really don't care much for this new BnB webdesign.... :(

I can not believe that I am already 26 weeks pregnant, just crazy!!!!
I have finally popped and other people outside my family members noticed that I am showing. How exciting!!!

In regards to pregnancy symptoms I have been dealing with backpain, sciatic nerve pain and hip pain for weeks now, but I try to take it slow which makes it a little easier to bear.

In regards to cravings the past two weeks have been exciting. Last week my craving was Japanese food (couldn't get enough of it). I even made a Japanese beef stew at home. Oh, and love to eat clemintines (I really like the "Cuties California one) So juicy and seedless. :)

I hope you are all doing well! Miss hearing from you all!

Best wishes!

Cloe :flower:

Wow, 26 weeks already! Makes sense that you would be feeling lots of aches and pains now. I am glad you are taking it easy and enjoying indulging your cravings. ;)

Hey ladies,
I came on here a few times and no one had posted. Glad to see you all on here again! :)
Literati - do I see right?! Are you pregnant? If so I am so happy for you! X

Moolia - yes, you're right - I'm pregnant! I just found out Wednesday so it's still very early days as you see from my ticker! I am very excited though, so thanks! Due August 8th. :)

Moolia - yes, you're right - I'm pregnant! I just found out Wednesday so it's still very early days as you see from my ticker! I am very excited though, so thanks! Due August 8th. :)

OMG!!! I am so happy and excited for you! This is wonderful news!!!! :happydance::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->