march 13th bump buddies :D dont be afraid :P

vicky125

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
hey looking for people due march 13th to be bumpy buddies to share our experiences as we journey to the end.. :D

im 13 weeks pregnant tomorrow with #2... number 1 is 8 1/2 months

happy to hear from you guys..

im good.. have had a really easy pregnancy so far.. hardly any symptoms and no problems.. except last night when i got what i assume is very early bh.. not very nice..

how about you.. how are you doing?

Wow they are early!

I'm good thanks, this pregnancy hasn't been easy, had a haematoma and bleeding but all seems to have settled down now thank goodness!

So hardly no symptoms eh? Lucky you!! Very fortunate seen as you have a small baby as well! I find the tiredness the worst. I'm back a work tomorrow after a weeks holiday, hope I don't fall asleep at my desk!! Do you work? What are your interests?x

yeah i was the same with number 1.. im lucky when it comes to pregnancy and labour.. :D

im not working unless you call full time mother to an 8 month old work :D, but i do plan on going back to school and finishing yr 12 and going to uni sometime in the future (im 19 now so i have plenty of time)

I think it helps that you're young...

Full time mum is harder thN working I think. I'm thinking of quitting work once baby is born, take time to enjoy this one.

Are you going to find out the sex then?x

were deciding.. i want to find out but i dont want anyone to know, and oh CANNOT keep a secret, so we said we wont but we have until 26th oct to decide.. i was going to find out for my bnb friends tho and and let him know as a surprise for something closer to the date but not sure yet

are you finding out?

Yeah deffo, I'm thinking a girl but who knows! Why don't you get them to write it down and dont look, then take it home and if you decide you want to know, read it? I couldn't not know...I want to plan and buy things!!

that was the plan.. to get them to write it down but id hate for it to fall into the wrong hands.. :D either way ill find out when i have it (i have a feeling im having another girl but something wont let me decide fully)

ive already got heaps.. im super prepared.. if you want you can read through my pregnancy journal (link in siggy) and it has all the pics of the stuff i have for bubba, and my scans etc :D

Awwwwww bless, she's so cute!! Sounds like a longish labour.....I'm trying not to think about that bit just yet...hurts so bad!!! Lol

hey donna, how r u doing today?..

anyone else wanna be buddies :S

hello Donna and Vicky my name is Christina and i would very much like to be bump buddies =] my EDD is March 13 2012. May i join in? =]

yes you may :D, how has everything been going?.. have you found out what your having yet or do u have to wait til your 20 week scan?

so far so good, all except teh morning sickness that lasts all day. i had to get medicine for it. its lighting up finally=] i find out Oct 12 if its a boy or girl.

awesome, i had to wait til oct 25th, so i booked a 3d scan on saturday :D.. hoping bubby is developed enough, and willing enough for us to tell :D either way im super excited,

sucks about your ms tho.. atleast medicine helps :) this is my second and i havent experienced a single moment of ms... bet with my next one, it will be horrendous :(

thats exciting =] let me know what it turns out to be. im hoping the 2 weeks hurrys by so i can find out about my lil one. my SIL actually wanted me to wait longer to find out, im not sure why. I just realized im on another 2 week wait

i was when i booked my 3d scan and now its literally 48 hours away.. im getting nervous.. i will definatly update when i know

is it your scan day yet? im a bit impatient =] i cant wait till i know what we are both having.

So how have you been doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->