***March 2011*** bump buddies and due dates!

Welcome everyone! All updated.

Good to see you back DivineBeauty!

I'm just dipping my toes into third tri as I should officially be moving over at the end of this week.

Can I be added to the list please - my due date is 20th March and we are team yellow :)

Yay! So glad to find this thread in the 3rd tri section. We are due March 13 with a boy!

Hi there march ladies!
I'm not quite in the 3rd trimester yet but can I be added to the stats please?
due date 23/3/11 baby boy :)

I'm all for joining the next tri early, especially if you feel ready!

How's everyone feeling? This past week has been all about having nightmares (every night almost) and increased need to pee like a racehorse (although there isn't much in there when I actually sit down to relieve myself...grrr!).

i keep having nightmares about my hubby cheating on me! which is interesting because all first tri i was having dreams of me cheating. dont know whats up with that because this is the last thing me or him would ever do LOL

Interesting! I keep dreaming that I will do something to hurt my baby :(

i havent had much dreaming but have been having lots of trouble sleeping :( my hips and back have been hurting and i get overwhelming sudden urges to pee..oh the fun lol

Welcome everyone! All updated.

Good to see you back DivineBeauty!

Thanks luv! Hoping to not leave until march lol when im sure ill be begging to be done !! haha

So many march mommas omg!! March is a very popular month for babies!

No overly strange dreams for me either but all of a sudden my bump seems to have emerged and I feel like someone has stuck something on my front :wacko:

Was having a bit of trouble sleeping but the last couple of nights it has improved - actually managed a straight 3 hours last night which is a massive improvement on the one hour sleeps I was having before!

Great thread ummar. I see I'm not the latest date to be added - so I'll post despite not being in third quite yet!

Please add me - March 23, it's a surprise!

ooh, and another one to add. I'm due a surprise on the 2nd March. What a lot of babies due in March! It'll be great to see how you're all getting on.

Just realised, based on my 32 and 36 week scan I might become a February mummy instead of a March mummy.

I have marginal placenta previa, which we're hoping will resolve itself but there is a chance it won't because it only moved 1 mm between my 22 and 28 week scans :cry:

So if it doesn't fix itself, I may have to have an early C-section :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->