***March 2011*** bump buddies and due dates!

I still swear since 20 weeks everything is dragging on. I try to not pay attention to it but it just goes soooo slow. March needs to get here!

Dont know about dragging - it seems to be racing by for me! Maybe because I am so disorganised (not out of choice!)

Got Christmas and New Year now...then lots going on in January including being away from home for most of it then February anything could really happen! :wacko: scary stuff!

Good news though! We have pretty much finished our nursery now! Put furniture together last night and paper is up - just need to do finishing touches and add the border...might have to go and sit in there again later just to look at it hehe

Can actually start buying all the little bits we need now have somewhere to put them! Cant tell you how much better it feels - have been making myself so poorly worrying about everything recently! Just need snow to melt now..

I know what you mean by dragging - the first 3 months zoomed by... then it was slow till 20 weeks and sped up for about 4 weeks...and now it's so slow!
Hopefully time will speed up to March! All this waiting is doing my nut in lol!

Dont know about dragging - it seems to be racing by for me! Maybe because I am so disorganised (not out of choice!)

Got Christmas and New Year now...then lots going on in January including being away from home for most of it then February anything could really happen! :wacko: scary stuff!

Good news though! We have pretty much finished our nursery now! Put furniture together last night and paper is up - just need to do finishing touches and add the border...might have to go and sit in there again later just to look at it hehe

Can actually start buying all the little bits we need now have somewhere to put them! Cant tell you how much better it feels - have been making myself so poorly worrying about everything recently! Just need snow to melt now..

I'm so jealous about you finishing your nursery lol! I haven't even started mine; mainly because we're not even in the blooming house yet but still!
You ought to show us a photo :D

i think the time has gone TOO quick, i was only sayin to my DH this morning i want to turn back the time, i want more time being pregnant lol x

I'm another that finds the time going so slowly. But when I really think about it, its not that far off. What I did the other day was count back by the number of days I had left, to see how far back it was, it was only in September and that seems like yesterday.

But still COME ON MARCH :D

I still have loads to do, and this time around has definately gone quicker than with no1 and I know once Christmas is over with time will just fly by especially as I am planning on working until the last minute.

I'm another that finds the time going so slowly. But when I really think about it, its not that far off. What I did the other day was count back by the number of days I had left, to see how far back it was, it was only in September and that seems like yesterday.

But still COME ON MARCH :D

Indeed, it really is one of those "Wow, has it been THAT long already?" things. Seems just yesterday (July) we got the BFP and now Christmas is almost upon us!

Due March 29th, awaiting a Baby Girl!!! :)

Hey Niamh!!! Xxx

hey Nix how are you doing :thumbup:

I love bing pregnant but my god hip pain and heart burn are a killer the last few days :cry:

Well heartburn, hipnpain groin pain, and to top it off I've caught flu and have a urine infection so I'm not having a good weekend! It's so bad. Never felt so dead! Baby knows I'm worried so she keeps moving and rolling and tucking knees and feet where they aren't welcome!!

Only 10 wks and 5 days til due date! Hope you are well xxx

Team yellow - due the 26th, a little early for 3rd Trimester but thought I'd say hello!

im due march 23rd and we are expecting a little girl called anna

Welcome everyone! I've updated the list.

I'm hoping my LO decides to stay in until March as I was told today it sounds like I could be in labour :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->