March 2012 mums to be

Jkelmum

Reaction score
Guessing theres not many of us yet but sure plenty will be joining us in the next few weeks
I am Serina mum to 4 earth babies aged from 16 to 2 I have had 5 mc,s and 1 angel baby born too soon ...fingercrossed this pregnancy will go well:flower:

Congratulations! We can't be the only ones?! I just got my BFP today, so super super early days. This will be my first! EDD is March 11 (or possibly March 10) - what's yours?

SNAP Serena, we've got the same due dates! Congrats hun, looking forward to going through this journey and getting slowly fatter with you :p

How are u both feeling dont know if its my age or the amount of pregnancys but I seem to have symptons earlier then before I am drained ..feel dizzy n sick all the time ..but all good i guess xx

I don't feel much yet, but I'm not surprised by that, being so early. BBs are a bit bigger, and had some cramping during the night last night, but otherwise that's pretty much it! Your symptoms sound great! :thumbup:

Hiya Im due 5th march 2012, its my 1st. so im slightly scared and nervous with all these things going on in my body at the moment

Hiya Im due 5th march 2012, its my 1st. so im slightly scared and nervous with all these things going on in my body at the moment

It is very strange to think of whats happening but its great too welcome to our thread x

congrats ladies , can i please join you ladies i just found out yesterday due date should be March 7th. The symptoms i have been having is sleepy all the time and boobs hurt.

Hey Ladies!! My first pregnancy, due March 9th, 2012 :) I've been feeling very emotional, slightly nauseated, and my nipples have never hurt so bad in my life! I also want to share with you that I'm an ultrasound tech, so I will have MANY pictures to show and kind of give you an idea of what your babies are doing/look like too hopefully :) H&H next 9 months to all of us!

Got my BFP yesterday, and even more strong BFP today. I had a loss on 4/10/11 at 15 weeks due to trisomy 18, so I am over the moon excited. Definitely looking for buddies!

Hi Everyone! I had a MC on April 19th, AF visited on 4th June (the day i married - nice present lol) and i got my BFP yesterday..... which is early considering this months AF isnt due until saturday! I tested 4 day early because CB tests said they might pick it p and i had symptoms (exhausted, really hot, twinges).

due date march 18th! :)

Hello, all! Due March 11th (based on conception date). So excited, but scared. This is my first pregnancy/baby.

Hi all I am due March 6th. :) This is my second baby. Hoping for another home birth if everything goes well in pregnancy. :)

Hi Ladies.....I'm due March 10. Congrats to everyone. I'm gonna enjoy every moment of this pregnancy the good and the bad. I miscarried my twins at 13 weeks on DECEMBER 23 2010... Very heart breaking. I found out on the 4th of July that we are expecting again. Fingers Crossed to a healthy and happy pregnancy to all.:baby::baby::baby:

Hey everyone I just got my BFP today & i'm due either march 12 or march 15, stupid irregular cycles :growlmad:
Agreeksmom - just noticed we've got LO's of a similar age :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->