March 2013 babies - we all have our beautiful babies :)

im glad its not turned into a bad habit hun! ethans like that.. you have to have eyes in the back of your head all day every day! x

Hi ladies!
I figure I'd ask here as we all have toddlers around the same age. Are any of you going through a crazy clingy period with your little ones? Hayden was totally independent and though always shy, she played well with other people. Now she just wants me nearby ALL THE TIME. I have to hold her hand through almost everything! She breaks down in tears as soon as my nanny shows up as she knows it means I'll be leaving. She even cried a couple times when my husband got home as she knew it meant he was more likely to be the one to put her to sleep!!! :cry: I mean I love all her hugs and that she loves me so much but it's getting ridiculous! Anyone experiencing this? It started about a month ago at 20 months old...

Sounds like separation anxiety Hun. Ethan is ok as long as Dh or I are there.. but as soon as we leave he's in bits. Tried to put him in nursery and he lasted ten minutes before his cries were too much. If one of us walks out the door he cries... if I go somewhere and shut the door, he cries. I think they all go through it to varying degrees :hugs: it's not easy to see or deal with :hugs:

Good luck for this cycle Hun! Xx

Thanks Seths! Good luck in your final stretch!!!

Soooooooooo good news....

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/katzeyes/BnB%20Pics/B5B6045D-3D55-430D-BF5E-52FDD5C9539C_zpsocw40pif.jpg

OMG :wohoo: :wohoo: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! eekk such good news and just before christmas :wohoo: :hugs:

Congrats Mrs C, thats great news :)

In answer to your question about clingyness, Ruben is going through a similar thing at the moment. He goes to the childminder twice a week and has done since he was 6 months old, but at the moment he gets upset and clings to my leg when I try to leave! He's ok after I go though. Hope he doesn't get worse, I've got to leave him full time when I start uni in Feb and i won't have time to peel him off me everyday! :haha:

OMG that's exactly the same as me baby maybe! I've had a nanny come by twice a week since she was 6/7m old and she was always fine. Now it's the end of the world! But then she's fine and has fun after I leave - I just can't be around. Which sucks cause I have so much that needs to be done around the house! :cry:

I think it will pass soon Mrs C, I remember my last daughter doing it too and she was fine again after a while xx

Doing good over here Emma will be 2 next weekend she's getting too big! And trying to potty train before new baby is becoming quite a challenge

Doing good SM ;)

My goodness heaven you are half way already?! :happydance:

Yay all our babies have turned/turning 2 :cloud9: growing too fast!

yes half way today!! oh my gosh never thought i'm 1/2 done this pregnancy!!!

eekk hun its going to be delivery time before you know it.

cant get over how they're all two soon! Ethans two on Thursday! where has the time gone. Were not tackling potty training till the summer when were going to try tackle both seth and ethan.

Hayden's second bday party was today (she turned 2 last Sunday) - where has the time gone!?!?!?! I'm 14 weeks along with #2 and I think you're right seths, labor and delivery will be here in no time!!! We found out yesterday it will be a boy! :happydance: So that's exciting...I was hoping to reuse all of Hayden's clothes but alas, onto new things we go! :yipee:

I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well...I think of all of you often :hug:

Ethan's bday is this week SM! Wohoo

MrsC congrats for :blue: :)

ooo congratulations MrsC! did Hayden have a good birthday and party?

eekk i know sharn! and iv still not got his present... we cant decide what to get!!! :dohh:

CONGRATS ON TEAM BLUE MRS C!!!!! i am too :) i was hoping to reuse clothes but i cant put pink on a boy :(

hope your birthday was lovely too!

Emmas party is this weekend, i think i may shed a few tears i'm not ready for her to turn two!

Hi all. I haven't been on here for months!! Things have been busy at work and with life in general.

Congratulations to those who are pregnant or have had more children! We would like number 2 but nothing happening at the moment. I'm also starting a new job next week so that will now be on hold for a while.

I came back to have a read up about potty training. Elizabeth keeps asking to use the potty and wees in it. At weekends she has knickers on for a few hours and will use the potty. I'm not throwing my all at it at the moment as she is starting at a new nursery next week and I don't want her to regress.

Elizabeth turned 2 yesterday which seems crazy! I cannot believe that years have gone since she was born!

My little girl is a shy thing but a real chatterbox when she is comfortable. Her favourite things are singing nursery rhymes, reading and doing puzzles. I'll add a photo from my phone in a bit.

Commuting on the tube in the post above and this one is her happy with her skirt. She didn't want to take it off!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583