March 2013 babies - we all have our beautiful babies :)

Allison is okay, but it is an ongoing process - she had bilateral cochlear implants. So she's recovered from the surgery, but she'll be in therapy for years.

im glad shes recovered well from her surgery hun. Hopefully the therapy she will receive will be very beneficial to both her and you <3 xxx

Hi ladies! :hi: I feel like it's been ages since I've posted here...we are doing well as well. Started TTC#2 a couple cycles ago so hopefully I'll have a little sticky bean soon. FX!

Sorry to hear about your loss mrs AJ and I'm glad allison's surgery went well.

Congrats on all the preggo mamas!!! I'm so excited for all of you...cannot wait to see the pics of all the new babies.

seths - your boys are SO cute!!!!

I'm going to try to come by more often moving forward. It's always so much nicer to have a support group when TTC or preg! I missed all of you :hug:

yeeyy welcome back MrsC :D :D

Congratulations on TTC number 2 :D :D I hope you get a beautiful :bfp: soon.

Thank you <3 <3 they have to be cute to make up for their tempers and attitudes :rofl: I have a fournager and a onenager (babies thinking they're teenagers). Our days just now are filled with screaming, screaming and more screaming :haha:

I miss all you ladies too! <3 <3

Hayden has kicked off the terrible twos early as well...she's a feisty one too! We say her cuteness is keeping her alive!!! Joking of course :haha: She's crazy strong too so she gets into lots of trouble...

Got my +OPK today so FX this is the lucky cycle!!!

:rofl: yep thats what the boys are like. Ethan can be absolutely Awful! And when Ethan starts screaming.. that sets Seth off because with his sensory issues it means it really hurts his ears bless him. So then I or DH have to end up screaming to be heard over the top of the two of them :dohh: haha always exhausted by bed time.

oooo yey for +opk hun :dust: i hope this is the lucky one xx

Isn't having two TWICE the fun!? :winkwink:

I'm 3DPO today...going to test next Thursday! FX!!

ooo good luck hun! :Dust: haha its about to be triple the fun soon :o :o :o I think i must be mad :rofl: xx

Temp still high...I'm getting nervous!!!! 3 more days until testing...fingers crossed!

MrsC : Good luck on TTC number 2 :flower:

Sethsmummy: When she asks I explain a little, I don't really go into detail about why we can't have any more! I think it's just her age, she talks a lot about marriage and families at the moment.

Hope everything is okay with GD, glad his kidneys are looking okay :Flower:

Tantrum wise, yes Sophie is super strong willed as well! She has no problems telling me what she wants and what she doesn't want me to do. Pretty much everything the madam.

Mrs c have you tested yet Hun?

Thanks kte... I'm getting there with the GD.. Just trying to get to insulin dose right.
Bless they are ever so curious at this age aren't they.

Haha I think we're all ruled by our toddlers pmsl.

oh man! i hope shes ok! Thankfully weve never had to deal with biting :hugs:

MrsC sorry to see your on a new cycle but fx for this one! xx

Thanks Seth's!
I'm really bummed but trying to focus on being thankful for what I do have this Thanksgiving week and on the fact that I won't have morning sickness for the holidays so I can focus on making them magical for Hayden.

:D thats the best way to look at it hun :D always better when your not stressed out about it. Im so glad i found temping/opk/vitex as i think we'de still be trying now if it wasnt for them xx

Good luck next attempt MrsC :flower:

Yeah thankfully it hasn't turned into a bad habbit, she is just a monkey, ate a chunk of Fimo today and chalk. I need a million eyes and hands for this kiddo, she is one scary baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->