March 2013 babies

Hi Ladies

Not posted for a little while as we were on holiday last week visiting Friends and Family back home in Devon. It was lovely, really relaxing. :thumbup:

Today I had the "booking in" appointment with the midwife. She was just lovely and she listened to all my worries and silly thoughts but she thinks its all fine and I am low risk despite my age and what happened last time. So that's good. She said that she did not want to try the doppler today as it would freak me out if she could not find the HB, even though it would not mean anything. Got a nice bruise as they always seem to struggle to find a vein. No matter, as long as its all ok.

Next Tuesday we have our dating scan - I am terrified so I hope this week goes quickly!!! This time next week I will either be on :cloud9: or :cry:

In other news I have lost 4lbs since getting pregnant (nausea and smaller portions) YET I can no longer wear my (normally) most comfy work jeans! I have bought 2 cheap pairs of narrow band under the bump jeans. They are so comfy but I am scared to wear them - like I am going to get bad news and feel like an imposter for wearing them... :wacko:

Hi ladies :) Hope all ur pregnancies are going smoothly and stress free....
I had a 2nd Trimester Loss at 20w2D last March, due to PROM reasons fully not known.....
And I am expecting again, I am now 11w4d due the 22nd of March............
TERRIFIED........ :(
Have a low lying Placenta.... AAGHHHH didnt have that the last time...
SO I am really scared, Had two scans so far and not having another until 14 weeks, hopefully everything will be ok and no hiccups before or after that....
Been trying to keep from the internet but now I can't help but come back here..................

Lots of Love xxxxxxxxx

Whoo hoo same due date :Dx

Hi everyone, I've only got one more week in first tri yippee :) we've decided to tell the world once I get to 14 weeks!! Although lots of family and friends know already.

I do feel like I'm finally starting to feel more myself... I do still feel sick at times but nowhere near as much as I did a couple of weeks ago :)

I have noticed that when I sit down particularly after going to the toilet, I get a sort of heavy dull ache low down. Is this my uterus being squashed up because it hasn't popped up yet? And is it normal? I've not had any bleeding and it's only occasionally so I'm not too concerned, just wondered what it might be! I guess things must be getting pretty cramped in there now.

Hi everyone, I've only got one more week in first tri yippee :) we've decided to tell the world once I get to 14 weeks!! Although lots of family and friends know already.

I do feel like I'm finally starting to feel more myself... I do still feel sick at times but nowhere near as much as I did a couple of weeks ago :)

I have noticed that when I sit down particularly after going to the toilet, I get a sort of heavy dull ache low down. Is this my uterus being squashed up because it hasn't popped up yet? And is it normal? I've not had any bleeding and it's only occasionally so I'm not too concerned, just wondered what it might be! I guess things must be getting pretty cramped in there now.

Congrats on moving to the next round hun. I'm also past most of the worse stage. I do feel sick from time to time but nothing big. I think ill be one of those lucky ones who never throat up lol.(touch wood) But i still get mild cramping down there. As i'm over weight i wont be able to see my bump until very far down the road but who knows. I picture my self near xmas the size of the turkey and so does my mum lol..

I'm still not ready to shout it to the world yet just got the scan in the way and then we'll see how to tell his mum and then annoucement on facebook the good news. The funny thing about posting it on there is there is so many other people i know pregnant lol and i think this will shock them :D

I'll hopfull be joining you guys in second tri soon xx

Ha ha Christmas turkey, that made me laugh! I think I will be the same ha ha!!

Sure the scan wil be fine, I was sooo nervous, but once I saw baby was ok it was a huge relief :)

Eeeek week today is my scan YAY!!!. Im feeling so good. no sickness, not tired yet unlike normal. Probs get some cramping later and i'm sleeping longer again unlike before when i woke at 7.30am lol

Hows everyone else getting on?

Well ladies this is my last week in first tri. We told ohs family this weekend and it went well.. Now that the main people know I don't mind it getting out but I'm also not advertising it either.

Eeeek week today is my scan YAY!!!. Im feeling so good. no sickness, not tired yet unlike normal. Probs get some cramping later and i'm sleeping longer again unlike before when i woke at 7.30am lol

Hows everyone else getting on?

Good luck with your scan - let us know how it went! :hugs:

Well ladies this is my last week in first tri. We told ohs family this weekend and it went well.. Now that the main people know I don't mind it getting out but I'm also not advertising it either.

You are just a few days ahead of me - we told OHs parents last weekend too. We have our scan next Tuesday (we have had to wait sooooo long!!!) so waiting till after that until we go proper public.
I wore maternity jeans for the first time yesterday at work - what a relief to be comfortable!! :haha:

Hi all.. Yay for last week of 1st tri everyone :D

QUOTE]

I wore maternity jeans for the first time yesterday at work - what a relief to be comfortable!! :haha:

I cant wait to get me some maternity clothes! Im a size 12 and I had to buy some size 14 denim shorts the other day... AHHH comfort alright :haha:

Just checking in. Everything is going great over here, besides morning sickness.
My grandma said she had ot all 9 months so it won't surprise me if I do too. Ugh!

Glad to hear everyone is doing good. Congrats on making it this far! :)

My mom never even got nauseous with me. I've given up on genetics meaning anything for morning sickness--hold out hope!!!

I've been feeling AWFUL today. Threw up half way through breakfast this morning, and I just came over all funny in the sandwich shop, and now I feel so sick I'm not enjoying my lunch :( thought I was starting to feel better!

Hi all :wave:

I'm not feel as sick today BUT its been replaced with an unsatisfiable hunger! It seems to come in cycles. Loads of sleep, days of sickness, fooooooood! and repeat :haha: Although at the same time, everything tastes crappy, even if I crave it, I eat a little then all of a suddent I go off it! :dohh:

On another note, do the March group now in 2nd tri realise this group is now in the pregnacy group area? Feels weird that everyone is all split up!

Sharn- Ive been wearing maternity clothes for 2 days now!!! So happy!! It's way more confortable!! All of my clothes were just getting too tight and I found I was getting sore by the end of the day

Hi all

As we are now in the pregnancy group section did you all want to head over to the other march thread as think theres more ladies using that one now and i will rename it?
Just so were not all so split up?

Xx

Aww i only just hit 12 weeks :( and im not even sure i am that yet.. My scan has to hurry along so i can find my right spot

That would be good, Anna! I'm barely due in march so by the time I hit second tri it will be rather ghost-towny in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->