March 2013 babies

HERE GOES.......
:nope:
ive been putting this off for days trying to drag it out and pretend i still belong here...but i dont. by monday afternoon my baby will be gone. really its gone already. :angel:
at my 12 week scan there was no HB..no movement at all, no fluid. the baby measured 19mm-8 weeks. i couldnt believe it, my body tricked me into thinking id made it to the 2nd tri..id felt changes my symptoms subsided at 10 and a half weeks but id heard so much about that being normal and everyone being different..blah blah blah..god im so devastated. this is my 2nd miscarriage this year and i just cant believe i have to go through it again. my dh doesnt want me to mc naturally as the pain was unbearable for me and for him to watch last time. and anyway its looking like for some reason my body isnt recognising that the baby shouldnt be there anymore. its been floating there doing nothing, not developing , not growing into a prune or a lime or a plum....just floating for over a month!!! so im booked in for a d+c on monday. im scared though. they gave me a leaflet and i can have general or local but either way its an op and there's always risks. i have been having period like aches for a couple of days now but i think monday will be the day...the 2nd saddest day of my life, our lives. my husband is such and amazing person its so hard to support him when i cant get myself out of bed in the morning.
well its good bye and good luck to you all. i wont even be demoting myself back to the TTC forums for a while. twice heartbreak in one year is enough for us..there are other things we can do for a few years and then see if mother nature has decided its our turn. just pray that one day a bean chooses me as its mum. i'll be great, i know i will. :flower:

I'm so sorry hope :hugs:

I'm really sorry to hear that, Hope. I know we came from TTC together and had super close due dates, and I'm so sad that we can't continue together.

You are in my thoughts. Please keep your head up--it will happen for you, I just know it!

Hope, I'm so sorry for your loss. It's devastating. I've suffered two losses, the first being a missed miscarriage such as yours. :hugs: It's one of the most difficult things you'll ever have to face, but you WILL get through it, and find your way through the grief.

Hey ladies...not sure if you remember but I had been expecting a march baby but we lost it back in August. Good news is that the DH and I are once again expecting...due July ...very excited but so nervous cause of the previous loss. I had some spotting and they are testing my blood for hormone levels to make sure it is ok...will find out the results Friday. Just thought I would drop by and let you all know that even if you experience a loss and that is tragic and sad there is hope for another baby...we will always remember the little one we lost but are looking forwards to being parents again :)

Hey ladies...not sure if you remember but I had been expecting a march baby but we lost it back in August. Good news is that the DH and I are once again expecting...due July ...very excited but so nervous cause of the previous loss. I had some spotting and they are testing my blood for hormone levels to make sure it is ok...will find out the results Friday. Just thought I would drop by and let you all know that even if you experience a loss and that is tragic and sad there is hope for another baby...we will always remember the little one we lost but are looking forwards to being parents again :)

HI, I was also in this thread, baby lost in august (after a loss in april) and ****drumroll****** BFP today, due in july too!! it will happen, and praying for a sticky one this time

Lvn YAY!!! How have you been feeling? Congrats on your news! I have been worried sick about this baby...way more than I ever did with my other pregnancies! We go for a scan on the 16th!! YAY

Fingers are crossed for you both that you both have sticking bean's :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->