march 2014 ladies :)

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
Hi girls who is due in march :)
I think I'm due 3rd march my little boy turns 2 the 13th feb x

Aww were all so close :) let's hope the next few weeks fly by, I can't wait for my 1st scan x

I think im due 6 march. My little boy is 2 this August x

How is everyone today? Symptoms kicking in for any of you yet? All I got going on is sore BBs, pretty tired most the day, and can't stop eating!!

Major ones are heartburn and just constantly exhausted. And still lots of niggly cramping.

I'm tired a lot and my boobs hurt bt this isn't to bad , it comes and goes, my appetite as complety gone but it did with my son, x

I have found that I am hungry all the time but I have no appetite, it is weird. Absolutely nothing sounds good to eat. I don't remember that with my first and my second I was to darn sick to eat anything for the first couple months.

Yeh I'm feeling hungry but don't fancy nothing , ! I got sick from 6 -16 weeks with my son x

https://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205/sxydonna88/IMG-20130628-00423.jpg do u think therse lines r ok?x

Hi everyone. According to online calculators i'm due March 1st with my first. A huge shock as we got pregnant first time and we thought we would be in for the long haul so we started early! Look forward to talking to everyone.

Hey! Can I join? I am either due March 9th (based on LMP) or March 6th (based on O). Not really sure yet...just know I'm very excited!

So far I feel very lucky because I'm not feeling sick at all (yet). I have more energy than usual and just feel very cheerful! So far I am just bloated and a bit emotional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->