MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Aww ur trying to conceive ? Good luck Hun I hope ur well and Aiden x
Chad is a nightmare at bedtime lately shouts when he goes to bed and has more up more than Cruz in drained he's always been such a good sleeper x

Yeah 2nd month of TTC, not going that great, my Lp was stupidly short last cycle and had terrible evaps. But hey it'll happen eventually I hope, this month has been a bit nuts though with getting annoying colds every 2 weeks.
Aiden's doing better, counting down to halloween with him is fun now that he's sure of who he wants to be for it (wreck it ralph) vs last year when he didn't care haha.

Hope you're all well, I swear there has to be some weird sleep regression going on! Aiden won't sleep without one of us, I just put him in with DH as DH is on the am shift and is in bed around 8 haha

Ino I can't believe it and chad certainly fits the title he is a little monkey lol! X my eldest is 5 next month too x

Happy birthday to all our march monkeys I can't believe there going to be 3! Time has gone so fast it feels like yday we were all pregnant
Chad is 3 on Saturday
He's dry day and night and is so clever x

Happy birthday to all of our monkeys! Can't believe it's 3 years already!

Hope every one is well x
How did our babies get so big. Chad started the nursery on the school the other week he wears a uniform and looks so cute x
Cruz is 16 months old alredi x

I can’t believe we are preparing for our monkeys FOURTH birthdays! :o

I feel like 4 is the transition to a child as opposed to toddlers.. It’s scary!

We’ve applied for schools and Finley will be starting September, nervous to see where he’s been placed and also how he’ll be in a school situation!

Hope your all doing well :)

Congratulations on ur pregnancy :)
Ino it’s flew by we’ve applied for chad as well
My baby cruz just not long turned 2 and Cj is almost 6 x

Hope ur all well x

Thank you, praying it sticks!

Crazy how time flies. How do you think Chad will be at school? I’m not sure how Fin will be he loves nursery but it’s mostly playing isn’t it so I’m worried how he’ll be in a more educational ‘sit down’ environment!

Chad is 4 on Sunday 😩 time has gone so quickly he never really seemed like he was a baby for long . He was always so advanced and grew up so quickly . I’m majorly broody at the min I don’t even want any more kids but the fact I want a girl is making me broody and that there all growing up so quickly I think x hope ur all well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->