MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

haha Donna, I'm terrified that she's gonna come out a boy!!
I'd be screwed if that were to be the case :haha: cause we got rid of all the boys clothes and even got a pink moses basket :winkwink:

Come on baby! Time to come out now!!
She's been really active tonight!

Nope not yet....
Dropped loads though, looking at my bump. This is a picture of 39 weeks and 39+3, it's crazy how much of a difference!
I'm hoping that means she'll come soon, but we'll see.
Got quite a lot of pressure down low today whenever I'm standing up/walking, so I should probably keep active, but it's so hot and I just wanna stay inside and sit :dohh:

Attachments

• 39 vs 39+3.jpg
    39 vs 39+3.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
wow you have dropped a lot your bump even looks smaller ... do some squats LOL

hoping to meet her soon

Aww wow u have dropped I had to be induced with all mine I was included at plus 4 with. Cruz and Chad tho so didn't give myself a chance really lol X

My labour was really easy with Cruz tho I was induced but things didn't get moving till early hours or morning I had a bath stayed on induction it was getting really painful so they checked me and I was 6cm I couldn't believe it I had got to that with no pain relief I went to delivery around 7.30ish I think it was they had to break my waters to put clip on his head to monitor his heartbeat as it had been really fast at one point I managed on just gas and air and was born at 9.06am less than a hour after my waters broke no cuts or tears My placenta wouldn't come away for ages tho which caused me to hemorage like I did with cj luckily wasn't to bad and I was home same day . All my labours have got quicker and easier I'm so proud I managed it on just gas and air as I had epidural with CJ and Chad lol X

Haa thanks :)
No more babies here tho
Apart of me will always want a girl but I'm happy with my boys I'm tired of being pregnant and every time things get easier and they get slightly older I have another baby lol
CJ starts school in September and Chad is in nursery
It's time to move to the next stage of life now enjoy holidays etc
Cruz is 6 months old Alredi it's flying by he's such a happy boy and it's been much easier going 2-3 than I found 1-2 . X

My labour with Logan was a lot faster (especially if you don't count the several hours in between when my contractions had completely stopped). It was more painful, but quicker and pushing was a LOT easier (and quicker)!

Had some niggles today, you know, pain when standing or walking down below and nothing happened. I probably should've kept active, but it was so hot that I just really couldn't be bothered! It's still boiling hot!!
Hoping it'll happen soon!! Had enough and I get so snappy, especially with it being so hot!

yes I hear you Donna that is what I told my inlaws when they asked if we were going to try for a boy ...

Lol blessed you get what ur given don't u I can't just keep having babies hoping for a girl I was really disappointed Cruz was a boy and cried a lot I soon got over it tho and now j wouldn't change him for the world plus I kinda figure if he was a girl I would f wanted another so he had a sister lol
Like I said I'd love a girl but it's not ment to be ill wait for the granddaughters lol very long way off tho X
Hope she's here soon Ella X

LOL oh yes Donna my DH was also disappointed a little when we found out its another girl and I completely understand why you would feel the way you did ...

yes indeed a very long wait lol but it will be worth it

The bond you see between two brothers or two sisters is amazing X I bet Scotlynn is excited X

I would've been disappointed if she was a boy... I'm sure I'd get over it soon enough, but I know I would've been a bit gutted....At times I'm still paranoid she's gonna come out as a boy! :dohh: haha.

Just dropped Lucas off for his last day at school and feeling a little sad at the thought no one at school will see the baby until she's like 6 weeks old!! :nope: Silly, I know!

Officially overdue now..... Thought I was having some mild contractions last night before I went to sleep, was woken a few times by a strong contraction but that was only when I was laying on my back. So I'd go back to sleep and whenever I accidentally rolled back on my back I'd get woken up by a contraction again. But that was the extent of it.....

she is and so protective of my bump ...

aww Ella will you be induced now?

Not until 42 weeks.
Got a midwife appointment next week, at 41 weeks - should get a sweep then if I still need the appointment and then they'll set an induction date aswell, just in case. Probably looking at 4th of August or just before then...

Really hope I won't need the sweep though, and definitely hope I don't have to be induced. I don't wanna wait that long!

I'm miserable today, baby is very active and it's really uncomfortable!!

I hope its August 2nd my birthday lol the induction date ...

otherwise I hope she comes this weekend

Haha thanks! I hope she comes this weekend!! Hubby said 2 weeks ago that he didn't think I'd make it another week because I was having some pains (but we had just had a long busy day that day). Then he changed his mind and said she was gonna be born this weekend.....we'll see! Right now I feel like she's never gonna come out,which is silly as I'm only 1 day late haha
Guess I need to start counting down the days until 42 weeks as we know I'll have a baby by then!

Won't be long now Hun ino it's horrible waiting isn't it . i didn't wait to long over due but even those 4 days were to long I had a sweep at 39 plus 4 with Cruz my consultant did it for me and it made me lose a bloody show I thought haa I might actually go into labour my self nope such luck lol kept losing it for days did nothing at all lol X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->