March 2017 Babies/ Bump Buddies!!!!!!

APG1992

Reaction score
Hey everybody. Welcome to all the ladies with March 2017 babies on the way!!! Anybody is welcome to join!!! :) This is a thread to share our journeys through pregnancy. When is your due date?!?!

Due Dates

2angels1baby: March
rtebbe89: March 3
Shan4609: March 4
Pinktractor: March 6
Sunnie1984: March 6
broodymrs: March 7
clerkner04: March 8
kblank: March 8
pb921124: March 9
Sarah0108: March 9
forevermore: March 10
Insomniash: March 10
staceylou: March 13
Sarah233: March 14
TattyHead: March 14
BabyC4Me: March 15
jadza: March 15
sewing_mama: March 15
kerrieann: March 16
Pix: March 16
KittieB: March 18
JasmineFrame: March 20
APG1992: March 21
Klabro: March 21
Livvy: March 22​

Hi all my estimated due date is 6th march ! How are you all feeling any symptoms yet x

Hey Sarah and Pink Tractor!!! How exciting!!! I figured this would be amazing to use to keep up with each other (symptoms, doc appointments, ultrasounds, etc) I'm super excited to have this thread to use as we go along :)

AFM...Symptom wise, not much going on. I'm super early as I haven't even missed my AF yet (she's due Tuesday) but I'm having some cramps and creamy CM. How about y'all?

March 14th with my rainbow baby ! ❤️

The only symptoms I can say which some may not even be symptoms xD

Missed af

Spotting but with a yellow cm also sorry tmi (googled it and apaz that's normal)

Cramping

Bigger veiny bbs

And a stitch like pain in my side

So excited hope this one sticks !!

Congrats ladies !

March 8! Happy to have some buddies :) hoping this one is a sticky bun!

Oh my gosh yes!!! It took 11 hardcore months of TTC my daughter, so to get pregnant so fast this time is amazing but terrifying all at the same time. FX for sticky sticky beans for us all. No appointments yet for me but hopefully will be making one in the next week or two.

Hey ladies, I'll join! My expected due date is March 21. Just found out yesterday! So far I am having some bouts of nausea and I am tired. I felt exactly like I did in my previous pregnancies that's how I knew to go ahead and test so early.

Doesn't feel real at all
I saw a line on the last test which no one else could so thought it was over And I was seeing things

This is only my second cycle after losing the last one so can't believe it !

Haven't heard that before !
I'm extreeemlyyyy bloated but I'm literally just 4 weeks so we shall see
eek !

Hi could I join. Due March 7th. Am ridiculously bloated to the point I'm struggling to hide it! Not much in the way of symptoms except really tired

Hi everyone! I'm due March 18th!! So happy and excited after 6 months TTC :cloud9:

I'm feeling really nauseous in the mornings and before each mealtime. I'm also really tired and keep getting cramp pains. I'm just praying it sticks

Hey Ladies!!!! Im due MARCH 15TH!

WOW !! This thread kicked out with a BANG!!!!

Glad to see we all can share ideas and the excitement at the same time!!!

I got my BFP Monday night last week and told hubbie the next morning.

Today makes me 4w4days according to Ovia and Glow apps.

I got blood work done 3 days ago, and have appt with doc weds to go over the details....i wish i could get blood work weekly so i know baby is healthy and developing.

First ultrasound is scheduled for 7w1day!!!! cant wait... so nervous. i want to test everyday!!!

Symptoms-----Huge, sore boobs...cramping...bloat...hungry then full right after meals, and sometimes a snitch pain if I move too fast.

Looking forward to ultrasound pics and happy mommies on this thread!

Hi, I'm due March 14...my first scan is booked for the 22nd this month, eek, very nervous!! I've had my hcg levels checked and they've more than doubled so I'm feeling a little relieved. So far the biggest symptom is gas & bloating!! :thumbup:

Hi, I'm due March 14...my first scan is booked for the 22nd this month, eek, very nervous!! I've had my hcg levels checked and they've more than doubled so I'm feeling a little relieved. So far the biggest symptom is gas & bloating!! :thumbup:

How far apart were you blood tests to show that they have doubled?

First ones on Thursday, the second was today. They prefer them to only be 48hrs apart but I was working on Saturday & don't want to have to tell my colleagues yet.
The first results were low so they have said I probably ovulated later than I thought, but my levels are now 476 so I actually think I was right so am 5 weeks today :cloud9:

Yay!!! So many ladies to go through this fun, amazing, scary, crazy experience together!!!! I haven't told DH yet. His birthday is Saturday the 16 so I'm gonna surprise him sometime that day with the news. How are you all sharing the news with DH, boyfriend, family, etc? and when? I think I'll share with family after my first ultrasound. Trying to come up with creative ways to share the news at the moment.

Hi can I join? I got my bfp last Tuesday and I'm due in march at some point. Based on lmp I'm due on the 5th but based on when I got my positive opk I would be due around the 13th! So I am either 6 weeks or 4 weeks 6 days and won't find out for sure until my first scan which will be around 12 weeks.
Symptoms so far are boobs that are actually on fire, mild nausea in the mornings and some extra tiredness. I'm really anxious to get further along, I can't stop thinking the worst!
Anyway hope everyone is well 😊

OMG APG. ! I can't imagine keeping this secret frok
Hubbie all this time ! You are strong girlie !

And yes I agree. After my first ultrasound I'm telling hubbies grandparents first. And our parents prolly a week or two later. Not sure. ! And yes. Been on Pinterest looking up creative announcement ideas all week!

Told my partner straight away, kind of just shoved the test in his face and asked if he could see it! I've told my best friend already because I needed to tell someone haha..and I'm planning on telling my sister this week. No one else til I've had a scan though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->