March 2017 Babies/ Bump Buddies!!!!!!

Adding all our names and due dates to the front page as we go :) and I'll change them as necessary to match ultrasound results. I know mine will probably change as it always does!!

Keeping this secret is SUPER hard!! But since this is our last baby and I always told DH by showing him the test right after I took it, I decided I wanted to make it super special this time!! I've got to enjoy every second of this pregnancy since it is my last and I absolutely love being pregnant. It's definitely bittersweet :)

Hi everyone! March 15th for me. :)

Same here sewing mama !

March 15th all the way !!!!

I sent Hubbie to the store for more pregnancy tests lol

I tested again and it still says preggo ! In shock !

Hey everyone!! So excited to see so many March mamas!! There's a March munchkins group in the pregnancy groups & discussions forum too. Be fun to have everyone in the same place :)

Hi All!

I happy to see more March Mommies! I'm am also on the March Munchkin thread.

I'm due March 9th with our second. Our first took 7th months of ttc and one round of Clomid so imagine our surprise when I got pregnant the first month. Although we were actively ttc, I wasn't ready to be pregnant this fast :dohh:.

Oh well. I'm still happy we are having our second little bean and we are over the moon. My first scan in on the 21st and I swear that seems like a lifetime away!

How is everyone else passing the time?

Eek this is so exciting I also noticed someone else has the same due date as
Me ! I literally found out yesterday day time and told my boyfriend as soon as I saw him like ' please say you see it '
I will tell my parents straight away to be honest as I'm super close with them, now have to try book some appointments in for blood work ( that's the bit I hate)
Annoying thing is you can't get appointments at my doctors - grr-
4 weeks and 6 days today ❤️❤️

Quick Questionnnnnn:

Has anyone had sex sine they found out they were preggo??

I found out on Monday of last week and havent had sex since!

My hubbie is soooooo paranoid that he is going to kill the baby this early . I told him that sex doesnt effect the pregnancy unless you are doing some extra rough play or something lol

hes the type to freak out about every thing i do..." you are walking too fast. Can you eat that? That is too heavy put it down" Its cute that hes so concerned by golly ....give me some slack here.

Please advise on what I should do to get him more into sexy thinking versus mama mode lol

Hi everyone! March 15th for me. :)

Same here sewing mama !

March 15th all the way !!!!

I sent Hubbie to the store for more pregnancy tests lol

I tested again and it still says preggo ! In shock !

Hooray! How are you all feeling? I am really tired but not sure if it's because I have cut down on caffeine! Can't make a midwife appointment until I am 8 weeks which feels like a long time to wait!

Sewing mama I feel okay honestly.

Food doesn't excite me AT ALL tho . and it's not like I get sick from the idea. I just ...never have a taste for anything. It's just ...blah. But I know I have to eat for me and baby to stay healthy during the pregnancy.

I get random cramps sometimes. But other than that. I feel great for a preggo person lol

I think I'm due 6th of March - but that could go back as far as the 21st following a scan.

This is my third baby, I'll have a four year old and an almost three year old once this bean arrives.

I think I'm due 6th of March - but that could go back as far as the 21st following a scan.

This is my third baby, I'll have a four year old and an almost three year old once this bean arrives.

Welcome Sunnie ! Adding one more to your clan ! How exciting !

Second baby for me, my little girl will be 4 by March. I'm hoping the age gap will be ok!

Sewing mama I feel okay honestly.

Food doesn't excite me AT ALL tho . and it's not like I get sick from the idea. I just ...never have a taste for anything. It's just ...blah. But I know I have to eat for me and baby to stay healthy during the pregnancy.

I get random cramps sometimes. But other than that. I feel great for a preggo person lol

I'm just the same! A few cramps, less appetite and sore boobs.

March 22 for me but I'm sure the doctor will change my dates haha.

Just called and got my blood test confirmation from the blood draw on Thursday .

I am indeed preggo !!!! Hormone levels are right where they should be for that 4 week mark last week.

BabyC is chugging right along ! Go baby go !

just out of curiosity where are all you ladies from :)

Yay babyc4me :) bet it feels super real now

And regarding prenatal ,been taking folic acid since ttc also have pregnacare but might not take that till I stop my folic acid tablets at 12 weeks

Don't want to od on folic acid !!

Not really had any symptoms today to be honest other then the stretching feeling in my belly

Sounds daft but can't wait to get obvious symptoms so I can stop being paranoid !

Yay babyc4me :) bet it feels super real now

And regarding prenatal ,been taking folic acid since ttc also have pregnacare but might not take that till I stop my folic acid tablets at 12 weeks

Don't want to od on folic acid !!

Not really had any symptoms today to be honest other then the stretching feeling in my belly

Sounds daft but can't wait to get obvious symptoms so I can stop being paranoid !

Same hereSarah ! I want the obvious signs like vomitting !!! Bring on the morning sickness ! Lol

How crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->