March 2017 Babies/ Bump Buddies!!!!!!

I'm so glad you agree I can't wait to start feeling sick as well XD

Sounds mad as I'm only 5 weeks now but I swear my belly is getting bigger already is that even possible

Ugh, guys, I'm not even 4 weeks yet and feel horrible. Is anyone else having stomach aches and diarrhea?! Seems like everything I eat goes right through me.

Hey ladies!!! Hope everybody is doing well!!!

BabyC... We haven't had sex since I found out because I'm paranoid about everything even though this is my third pregnancy. Haha

Symptom wise.... Having those stupid cramps and they scare me. Every time I go to the bathroom I have to check to make sure AF isn't starting. Tomorrow is her due date. But she won't be coming :happydance: I hope!!!

I've been taking prenatals with the DHA since the 2nd week of June. I'm also still taking pregnancy tests to check progression since I'm still so early. Here's today's at 14dpo: IC: FMU

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 7
Hey ladies, so far symptom wise I am just really tired, random crampy pangs in my stomach, and a uptick in number 2 trips to the bathroom....thats actually how I knew I was pregnant before I should have been testing. My symptoms must start as soon as that egg has implanted because I always end up with the same symptoms.

Let the first trimester nerves begin... :(

Hey ladies!!! Hope everybody is doing well!!!

BabyC... We haven't had sex since I found out because I'm paranoid about everything even though this is my third pregnancy. Haha

Symptom wise.... Having those stupid cramps and they scare me. Every time I go to the bathroom I have to check to make sure AF isn't starting. Tomorrow is her due date. But she won't be coming :happydance: I hope!!!

I've been taking prenatals with the DHA since the 2nd week of June. I'm also still taking pregnancy tests to check progression since I'm still so early. Here's today's at 14dpo: IC: FMU

Nice and Dark line girly!!!! WOOP WOOP!

Hey ladies, so far symptom wise I am just really tired, random crampy pangs in my stomach, and a uptick in number 2 trips to the bathroom....thats actually how I knew I was pregnant before I should have been testing. My symptoms must start as soon as that egg has implanted because I always end up with the same symptoms.

Let the first trimester nerves begin... :(

HEY LADY!!!!! yeah i agree...the first trimester is def a bunch of nerves !

i wish there was a camera in my tummy to watch the baby every day and see what it was doing!

Since yesterday I have been so itchy! Still no other symptoms to speak of (yet), so I know I should count my lucky stars, but have any of you ladies experienced this itching? Its driving me mad! :wacko:

Hey ladies. Due March 8 I believe but may change after my first appointment. I wasn't trying so don't know when I ovulated or anything.

Livvy- I had the same issue. Everything went right through me. I looked it up and apparently it's normal from hormones going crazy. It can either loosen or sometimes make women constipated. Mine is just now settling down a bit but it was bad for about a week and a half straight. :blush:

BabyC4Me- I found out a week ago and we've :sex: once since than. Nothing rough but we still have needs. :haha: I think as long as you don't have a history of miscarriage it's perfectly safe. Tell your DH to get on it! :haha:

I have light cramping at least once a day. I'm sure it's growing pains but still makes me so nervous. I lost a pregnancy before my first daughter was born. It was extreme cramping than though. My stomach has been very sensitive as well and not everything settles well. I haven't thrown up but I have dry heaved numerous times. Which I find to be worse. I'd rather just get it out and move on if that makes sense. :dohh:

Not itchy let Kblank, but the random muscle spasms have already started... Ugh!

Cleckner mine just now seems to be settling down. Still unsettled though. Also anytime I breastfeed I cramp which I hate. :( not ready to wean yet either. Such an impossible situation. I'm so nervous breastfeeding is what caused me to mc in April.

Hi all. This thread seems to be moving fast. No itching here kblank. Had it later on in my pregnancy last time though. Where is itchy?

No bding here. We didn't do it at all in my last pregnancy. We were paranoid then I was too big for it to be comfortable! I'd imagine we will do the same again.

Nausea seems to have really kicked in for me now. Not liking it but reassuring to have some symptoms!

My scan is less than 2 weeks now, can't come soon enough. I hope everything is ok. Still feeling pretty anxious

Hey ladies!!! I'll add all the new ladies to the front page in the next few days. Just started a new job and trying to get used to it.
AFM: no new symptoms. AF has been a no show today.... Yay!!! No itching for me. Can't believe I'm finally the BIG 4 weeks!!! Haha... Been googling ways to tell hubby about the pregnancy. Got a few ideas but nothing set in stone yet. Telling him Saturday on his birthday!!! Yay :)

mrsbroody...did no sex for 9 months put a dent in the intimacy dept of your marriage?

AFM--only consistent symptom is heavy, full sore boobies. Went for a walk today and tried to jog and my boobs were like NO MAAM!!!! they HURT lol

hubbie was cracking up!

I forget im preggo half the time....im ready for the symptoms to kick in!

getting a scan in 2 weeks. Cant wait to see my lil baby!

Tomorrow makes 5 weeks!

I also got my blood drawn on 4w1d----the result was 883.

Is that HIGH!!????? I looked at the average for that gestational period and it was DOUBLE the average...very nervous about...going to doc appt tomorrow to discuss results.

Hey ladies!!! I'll add all the new ladies to the front page in the next few days. Just started a new job and trying to get used to it.
AFM: no new symptoms. AF has been a no show today.... Yay!!! No itching for me. Can't believe I'm finally the BIG 4 weeks!!! Haha... Been googling ways to tell hubby about the pregnancy. Got a few ideas but nothing set in stone yet. Telling him Saturday on his birthday!!! Yay :)

APG---how is the new job???

CONGRATS!!!!--what is it tht you are doing?

BabyC.... How exciting!!!! I probably won't get a scan until 8-9 weeks. Calling to make appointments next week after telling DH!!! I'm so excited. Taking my first Digi pregnancy test tomorrow. I need to see that beautiful word "pregnant" haha.

I just started as a Registered Nurse!!! :) yay!!!

Due March 10th here with our rainbow baby. Fingers crossed this one sticks!
Had my first scan today - got to see baby AND a heartbeat <3 and they put me at 5w5d. Which is 4 days difference to my LMP dates.

mrsbroody...did no sex for 9 months put a dent in the intimacy dept of your marriage?

AFM--only consistent symptom is heavy, full sore boobies. Went for a walk today and tried to jog and my boobs were like NO MAAM!!!! they HURT lol

hubbie was cracking up!

I forget im preggo half the time....im ready for the symptoms to kick in!

getting a scan in 2 weeks. Cant wait to see my lil baby!

Tomorrow makes 5 weeks!

I also got my blood drawn on 4w1d----the result was 883.

Is that HIGH!!????? I looked at the average for that gestational period and it was DOUBLE the average...very nervous about...going to doc appt tomorrow to discuss results.

Hey. My results at 11dpo were 26 so 883 sounds high but there is a massive range of what's normal. I freaked thinking 26 was low but the dr said it was fine.

No it didn't really affect our intimacy. Neither of us have massively high sex drives so sex has never been the be all for us. We were both excited about the baby so that deepened our bond. I had a pretty traumatic birth and emergency section so we didn't dtd until way after the recommended 6 weeks after birth either. But no, we are fine &#128512; No lasting damage, and there's obviously other things you can do, doesn't just have to be sex!

Due March 10th here with our rainbow baby. Fingers crossed this one sticks!
Had my first scan today - got to see baby AND a heartbeat <3 and they put me at 5w5d. Which is 4 days difference to my LMP dates.

Moore ---welcome !

Did the scan measure you to be further along or a couple days behind your predicted estimation according to your LMP???

I have seen docs do both. Which is kinda weird

Hi ladies I've just found out I'm due number 5! Due around March 16th x

Here's my ClearBlue Digital from this morning!!! So amazing and so surreal. This literally made my day. 4 weeks 1 day :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 9
Hi ladies!! I've been to 3 different doctors who have all confirmed my BFP!! First Dr surprised me with it as I had no clue!! Anyway, I'm assuming I'm due someone in March according to my dates but it's all so confusing lol... my dates don't add up to what the doctors are saying but maybe some of you all could help me understand??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->