• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 23th Due date buddies?!?!

keriann23

Reaction score
Who else is Due in March???

MARCH 22nd!!!!!!!!!!!

We are having a boy! Its our first baby!

The only symptoms I have is feeling him kick, other than that, super easy pregnancy. I love feeling him move, he could do it all day everyday and Ill be happy!

I was overweight before I got pregnant so I barely have a baby bump...hoping I will finally get one soon! I am getting tired of people asking me "is everything ok, your barely showing for 6 months"

What are your symptoms, feelings, hates, loves?

I'm due march 22nd!!

I've had a horrid time. Throwing up since 5 weeks! My bump doesnt feel big either- sometimes I think it's just there because I'm not breathing in :)

thats not good about the getting sick

I guess maybe at 24 weeks we wouldnt have a belly, i thought so since I have seen many photos of people at 24 weeks.

Looks like you are having a girl?!!? Thats awesome! Do you have a name yet?

Thinking about poppy. Maybe penny. So many to choose from. What about u? This is our first too. So so excited- a little bit nervous too though

I'm due 23rd March!!

I have a bump but still get ppl saying its tiny for 24 weeks. But I think the big bump comes about 7-8 months?

Anyhoo I also love my baba kicking me. Even saw my tummy move when she kicked.

How's things otherwise? Purchases? Work? Maternity leave? X

I saw the belly move once! My husband finally felt the kick last week!

We have purchased 2 outfits and a LARGE Mickey Mouse Stuffed Animal...his room is Disney Themed :) We went there on our Honeymoon - BIG Disney fans!

Work has been horrible, I think they should create a rule, if you pregnant you can take PRE MATERNITY leave and Maternity leave...I am so stressed at work, and have no energy to work a full 40 hours a week. I am taking 3 months off when he is born however!

How about you guys?

I'm due 23rd march. Feel bubs kick loads but bump still fairly small

I'm due 21st March. Feeling baby kick all the time and can see him move from the outside too :) this is my second pregnancy and like the first it's quite easy except for my SPD / back pains.

Can't wait to meet him!

I'm March 24th, this is also my first and having a boy.

for the first 12 weeks i was just feeling sick and then the day of my 12 weeks scan i started beening sicking. i was beeing most days after right up untill about 16 weeks then it went down to about once a week. it's been 10 days since i was last sick.
my lo likes moving about more at night as i'm going to bed, sometimes he'll kick me while i'm at work. i can feel him turning round some days too.
i love feeling him kick and move. he dosen't move a whole lot for hubby, he's only felt baby kick a few times.
I only started having a proper baby bump at around 18 weeks and you still couldn't tell then under all my clothes i'm pregnant. even now you can't really tell under my uniform, of course the people who know i'm pregnant can see it but not many customers can tell.
i had one customer the other day ask me how far i was as i was talking to one of the girls i work with about pregnancy and how a baby can be born at 23 weeks and still surive. when i told i her i was 23 weeks she looked at me and said bloody hell your not even showing your tiny.

I was due March 22nd as well, but my due date got changed to the 26th. Im expecting a baby boy n hes my first one, me and OH are very excited naming him after his daddy!
I have been very lucky n experienced no sickness whatsoever, overall feeling pretty good most of the pregnany, i get very tired and lately have been experiencing hot flashes... I didnt start feeling the baby move until recently although hes very active i jus wasnt really feeling it, i notice it in the morning and nighttime alot now and have seen it a few times as well. I was experiencing braxton hicks contractions this past weekend any of you had any yet? I definately have a bump most people say im big for 24 weeks but my doctor says im just righy tbh i feel quite small i know im not tho i guess i jus thought id be bigger at this point. Anyways nice to meet some mommies due to same time as me, and sorry for rambling!

I'm due March 21st, but will probably be induced a couple weeks earlier due to complications in first pregnancy (pre-eclampsia and shoulder dystocia).
I had horrid morning sickness for the first 14/15 weeks, but am feeling alright now. Baby girl (Soraya) is kicking and rolling up a storm in my belly! Hubby and DD#1 have been able to feel the movement for a couple of weeks now.
I do have a bump but I am still relatively small, seeing it's my second pregnancy!

Has everyone picked out names yet? Where is everyone from?
Our little girl will be named Soraya Maren, and I am from Ontario, Canada.

Magic - yes I have been experiencing BH for a couple of weeks. OB just said to keep an eye on them, make sure they are not regular what-so-ever and not intensely painful. Otherwise, it could be a sign of pre-term labour.

Oh good thing your feeling better i cant imagine! Yeah my OB told me

Oh good thing your feeling better i cant imagine! Yeah my OB told me the same thing with BH! Soraya is a beautiful name ive never heard it, i love names that arent too common. My sons name will be Quinsy Lorenzo after his dad! Where in Ontario are you from? Im from Toronto Ontario

I love the name Quinsy!
I'm in Windsor.
Have you thought of a birth plan yet?

but i havent thought about it that much i guess how about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->