• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Hello girls,

this thread moves really fast and dont have the energy to catch up with everyone, sorry!

Sammy sure everying will be ok, its still early. fingers crossed for u for Monday!

congrats missfox, knew u were preggers! :)

Who's that talkin about twins?? well i got a fairly strong positive at 8dpo ;) lol better not be, we cant afford twins!

Is anyone else feeling REALLY rough? I am soo tired and feeling sck most of the time??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Leanne, I've been feeling rough today.
I ate a few hardboiled eggs dipped in soy sauce *gags*
It sounded good at the time.. tasted good.. didn't settle well needless to say.

I've been on the couch most of the day due to cramps. Its freaking me out :( Hope you get to feeling better!

Leanne, I've been feeling rough today.
I ate a few hardboiled eggs dipped in soy sauce *gags*
It sounded good at the time.. tasted good.. didn't settle well needless to say.

I've been on the couch most of the day due to cramps. Its freaking me out :( Hope you get to feeling better!

Ah sorry u have been having cramps :( but your eggs in soy sauce did make me smile..and then gag! lol

Lol :blush: yeah, I don't know what made me think that it would be good. Ehh :) hehe.

Funny thing is, I dont even like hard boiled eggs :shrug: Pregnancy is doing straaange things to me.

Who's that talkin about twins?? well i got a fairly strong positive at 8dpo ;) lol better not be, we cant afford twins!

Is anyone else feeling REALLY rough? I am soo tired and feeling sck most of the time??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Leanne

I feel sick continuously if I wake in the night I feel sick too. I asked dr why I had odd sensation all the time (cervix) she didnt know:dohh: I did look it up on internet it mentioned multples. eeekkk I went to a medium who said she could see twins pink and blue or one after the other closely. My Grandson is only 9mth so Im hoping he is one colour. Not at my age for goodness sake !
Its making me so draiined and on sofa all day. Seeing midwife Tuesday long app due to high downs risk. Could have a scan before I go on hol Sunday but decided to wait as dont want any bad news.

Alex

Alexp sorry u have been feeling so sick :( Its very draining isnt it? Lets hope we all start to feel better and full of energy in 2nd tri! Hope u have a lovely holiday :)

I bet at least one of us in this thread is having twins :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies- Poppin in late because I've been at an event for the firedepartment in the next town over. My DF's mom, step father and brother are all on it. I'm exhausted! I had to go to SILs house to nap on her couch!
Sammy- don't stress too much. Usually the lady with 30+ years experience has seen some things- and I'm sure there will be a heart beat!
I've got to get some things done for work tonight- luckily from home! But I'll be back tomorrow.

Thanks Ladies! I wont be on today and probably not too much Monday due to another early scan and lab work but I will check in after my appointment on Monday talk to you ladies later!

I wonder how Embo78 is doing didnt she have her scan yesterday? Hope she's doing well probably tired from being up early.

They said that her sac is measuring at 6 weeks- and no hb. Thought they saw it for a second- but then looked more and nothing. I am jumping on the "she Od late" bandwagon! And I think she is going to get another scan later to see.

Hey ladies...well yesterday I was an emotional wreck! Everything upset me and I was crying for no reason for half the day...ugh!! I wonder how often that will happen?? LOL.

I did the SAME THING! I cried for over a half hour about how broke we've been! It's so unlike me to have a complete breakdown over it but this last month we've had some medical bills for DF and it's making everything hard! I shouldn't panic though- I know my busy season in work is going to pick up soon!
I am sooo happy we didn't go see Charlie St.Cloud last night! My BFFs took me and I would have cried the whole movie! We went to see Dinner for Schmucks! SOO FUNNY!

aw Miss Fox, yeah probably a good idea to stick to the comedy movies right now!

I really hope I don't have many days like that again...poor DH I would get upset at him about everything, he really couldn't do anything right yesterday. Oh well, he said he understands and he did his best to make me feel better.

Aww you girls :hugs: I'm sorry you've been hormonal. I wish it made ME cry.. My hormones don't make me sad, they make me into a raging bitch!

DH wouldn't give me a backrub last night and I called him every name in the book :blush: and I didn't even feel bad about it for about an hour afterward! These hormones are driving me nuts.

Hope you ladies have a better day today. :friends:

I feel the same way- I try to keep to myself! Then yesterday I couldn't stop crying and I just sat down and DF held me! He just let me cry and cry and only mentioned hormonal one time!
Then he made me go to the store with him to grab some food before he went to work. I didn't want to because I had puffy face!

Bella- I've been going polar opposites! Raging bitch to balling my eyes out!

Well ladies I just got back from my scan and everything is just fine! We saw our little bean and HB! so excited! its crazy what 2-3 days can do in an ultrasound. heres our little one.

Attachments

• 08092010 001.jpg
    08092010 001.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 08092010 002.jpg
    08092010 002.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 9
SAMMY THAT IS SOOO EXCITING!!! CONGRATS!
I can't wait until the 30th now!

Well ladies I just got back from my scan and everything is just fine! We saw our little bean and HB! so excited! its crazy what 2-3 days can do in an ultrasound. heres our little one.

yay sammy so happy for you!! awesome pics! You must be so happy right now!!

Sammy- Yay! Looks great! :hugs: So glad it went well :wohoo:

yes I am happy, one thing I am a bit worried about was they found two subchoronic bleeds I think that is what they called it said its not near the gestational sac or embryo so I guess that is what was causing the spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->