• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

I'm at my grandma and grandads for dinner.
Lasagne and salad yum yum :)

Ooo that sounds delicious! Enjoy your dinner!

I had sesame chicken with fresh veggies :) I'm getting hungry just thinking about it, and I already ate :dohh: Lol.

Have a good night ladies, I'm off to spend the night relaxing & watching movies with DH!

:hugs:

hey ladies, it is still morning where I am! Drinking a fruit smoothie and going out to tend to the vegetable garden!

Anyone heard from Sammy?? Didn't she have a scan today?? Hope she's ok

I was wondering where she was too...hope she is ok.

I've checked when she was last on and it was when she said she was going to bed cos she was up early for her scan. I'm really worried about her :(

Me too :(...but we should think positive thoughts for her and hope everything went ok.

Thinking positive thoughts Yogi. You're absolutely right :):)

Hey all. I'm back from running a bunch of errands. Hoefully everything went well for Sammy today and she's just taking it easy from being up so early. I've still got a bunch of things to do today- just waiting for my truck to get out of the shop. It's gonna be shiny clean! (for once!)

Hehe. My car is grossly dirty at mo !! Oh keeps saying he'll clean it for me but I'm prob gonna have to get it done again!!
Well it's 10.15pm in uk and I just know I'm gonna have problems sleeping tonight. Got my scan tomorrow at 2 and I'm absolutely crapping myself. I'm so scared but glad I'll finally know everythings ok (or not)
Wish me luck girlies x

Good luck tomorrow Embo! I have my first appointment on August 30 then they are doing the result appointment on the following friday (9/3 i believe?) It's exciting.

I think if I hadn't had all the spotting I'd be soooo excited but I'm just scared !!
I'm trying to think positive though :)

Good luck tomorrow Embo!! Will be thinking about you...my first ultrasound isn't until Aug 23...I can't wait!!!

Aww DB is taking me to Steak on a Stone for dinner tonight for my birthday! I really really really hope my stomach can play nice for a few hours. Wish me Luck!!

Thanks yogi. You guys support means the world to me :hugs:

I knew this would happen today. Woke up at 6.30 am needing to pee and now I can't get back to sleep!! I really didn't want to be tired today.
I'm quite scared about my scan but I'm also feeling excited too! I'll prob throw up before I go I'm that anxious !!

Well Hello ladies! sorry I wasnt on yesterday, had my scan yesterday still no HB :cry: but they did find the yolk sac and fetal pole. Hopeing its just to early, they are having me come in on monday to do more blood tests 3+ and Quantitative HCG and another scan. Dr. said might be blighted ovum. the lady that did the scan had done scans for 30+years and she was really positive with the scan stated just because you dont see HB today doesnt mean their wont be one tomorrow. So going in on monday for a whole bunch of test....another early morning....7:45am. On a positive note we bought our house yesterday settlement went well and then celebrated with DH family out to dinner hence the busy day and not being on I am only thinking positive but dont know how many dr.'s appointments I can take! but as long as I have a healthy baby I will be fine! ttyl be on later tonight

Hi Sammy

Fingers crossed and hope everything goes well. The sonographers know what they are on about so take her advice. As she said it may just be a little too early yet. Seeing the other things is a good sign
Will be thinking about you on Monday and sending special wishes for you.

Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"