• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Oh it's so hard. Some people just don't understand the hurt of losing your family pet. It's like losing a family member. I couldn't even go to school for two days I was so upset and my mum would never let me off school. I'd have to be dying first!!

I was the same way. The day I ahd to to have her put down was my last day of college. Then I was working that weekend and I kept having to sit outside and cry. It was really bad. I couldn't get anything done.

On a lighter note: Is it 4:30 yet?? I want to go to the dr already!

Hehe miss fox!! It's 11.08 pm here in the uk so I'll be going bo bo's soon.
Hope ur appt goes well. I'll check on ur update in the morning.
Night night everyone. Thanks for getting me thru the last 24 hrs. I love you all x

Alright- It's official! I'm pregnant!
I had the best lady tonight! she was great! I mentioned my experience earlier in the week and she said that was horrible. Then got cheery and happy and said "YAAY A WANTED BABY!"
I'm right on with the edd though- April 7

ladies I am going to bed for tonight since I have a early scan for 7am tomorrow morning.

Congrats MissFox we all knew you were getting lines for a reason....Your Preggers!

I had the best lady tonight! she was great! I mentioned my experience earlier in the week and she said that was horrible. Then got cheery and happy and said "YAAY A WANTED BABY!"

Congrats!!

Yay Miss Fox!!
We knew you were preggers!!

I'm a raspberry !! Yay!! 8 weeks today :)

:thumbup: Awesome Missfox! That's great :happydance:

And Embo, 8 weeks :wohoo: Time is movin' right along for you!

Morning girls. Nala (my pup) woke me up this morning. She jumped up and laid her head on MY head. It was cute :lol:

Aw how sweet Bella :)

Had a dream that one of the girlies on here was having twins but everytime I tried to enlarge the screen to see who it was, something happened and I couldn't read it !!!!!!!

Ooo how exciting. Now we'll have to be looking out for someone to be having twins! :)

Ooo babyseal, it'll be interesting to see!!
When do you have a scan?

Due March 12 here :) Hello march mommies!! This is my first pregnancy so i'm excited. :happydance:

DONT SAY TWINS! Everyone keeps telling me that I'm going to have them! YAY FOR BEING A RASPBERRY! I'm an apple seed!
Good moring ladies!

:blush: yeah, i had a dream I had twins two weeks before i found out I was pregnant. A little boy and girl. I actually called my mother and told her about it, i can still see their little faces. I think it was just because my family has been telling me so much that its going to be twins when I "got" pregnant though. Regardless.. I think it's just 1 :) 1 little bubba!

What is everyone up to? DH just got home from work and passed out on the couch :haha: That poor man works his butt off. Luckily his vacation starts today, he doesn't have to be back to work until Sep. 1st! Woohoo! :) Lots of quality time with the hubby.

I'm enjoying my day off- but I have to go pay bills! And get my oil changed. Waiting for DF to get home so I can just drop my truck off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->