March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

mmmmm now i want some dessert bread and ritz crackers with cream cheese!!!

I know now we are all drooling over food, you definitely know we are pregnant ladies here food always seems to be center stage....lol

Love ya too Embo! :hugs: Sorry I've been off most of the day ladies. I had an awesome day.. Just got back from picking blackberries and plums. I'm going to make cobbler tomorrow :) Of course when I walked in the door, DH said "Baby, will you please make chocolate chip cookies?" ... How am I supposed to deny that? So now the cookies are made and I get to settle in! How is everyone doing?

Sammy saw the pic of your 7 week bloat, sooo cute!
I took one of my bloat today too. :)

Some of my girlfriends stopped by today, they've already been shopping and got me some cute maternity tops :dohh: and "The Belly Book" which is an adorable pregnancy journal. It made my day! :cloud9:

My new one and annoying one is having sooooo much saliver in my mouth - it's soo gross EW!!

chocolate chip cookie and cobble huhummmumm that sound great too

I think I am ready to go out and buy some stretchy pants and maternity tanks I cant button my jeans and the zipper only goes half way...lol

Heeeey Bella, sounds like you're having great fun and choc chip cookies sound soooo good to me right now but I've just come back from retching in the loo !! It's this saliva, it makes me feel sick but nothing comes out. I'm happy to have symptoms though after the last few days, I really thought my LO had left me, the relief I feel is amazing !!

Embo now we can just sit back and relax and try to enjoy the pains of pregnancy....lol

:hugs: Embo, I just KNEW everything would be alright. I didn't give up faith! :)

Sammy, Go for it girl. They have so many cute maternity clothes nowadays.

I was online today looking for a delivery gown, I guess in Germany they aren't as modest as we are "back home" and they don't provide you with anything to cover your bottom half while giving birth. Which is NOT okay with me considering it's not just going to be me and DH in the room, and I'm pretty modest :blush:! So I found some beautiful ones made by "Pretty Pushers" .. They're delivery gowns that look like dresses! :) But they are fully accessable, low back for epidural, wrap around and tie in the front for monitoring and halter for breast feeding. I thought that was awesome!

*Plus, they're disposable. ;) Which is great considering nobody wants to keep anything they wore while giving birth, bleck!* Lol

Thankyou for your faith Bella. I've had a lot of people praying for me over these last few days and the delivery gown sounds wonderful. In the uk the gowns are pretty awful so I may take a look at those

Sammy- I'm glad I'm not the only one! My friends have given me a total of 3 pairs of jeans - size 9 to 11! The 9s fit me good now- but WOW! None of my 7s fit! I'm very happy I have 2 pairs of yoga pants also! I want to go get a couple more pairs soon! I'm going to need them! I was looking at maternity tanks and bump bands at target yesterday! I WANT I WANT! And at the same tiem- I can't believe I need!

So glad i'm not the only one that can't do up their pants...I was considering buying one of those belly belts already, but don't know if they actually work or look/feel funny!!!

I've heard they are GREAT! And they are pretty cheap on e-bay!!

I got 2 bump bands that I'm using already when I wear my jeans and they're fantastic :)

thank you ladies!! Looks like I'll be getting one asap so that I can sit down comfortably again!!

I had a belly band with my first I dont know if i bought it too small or what but I didnt like it, it kept on rolling up or down and wouldnt stay put. That is why I am going with the maternity tanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->