March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Not really... just drove over to Pennsylvania to visit overnight. Picked up some Yuengling on the way home for DB since they don't sell it in Ohio.

I should invest in some crackers- or just general snack food! I planned on eating half of my sandwich when I got to work- just opened the other half to finsh! I need to get all the stuff to make these sandwiches at home! They're too good. I am in LOVE with the onions and marinated mozzerella and artichoke hearts! It's a great combo!
Anyone else have itchy boobs from hell??? I lotioned them and it seemed to help- but I can't help but think it's a sign of them growing! NOOO!

Had it with my first but I think they have been stretch and are use to it....lol they are bigger, might need to invest in a larger bra

I'm going to go bra shopping next week. Even if it's just for one- until they jump another size. BUT THATS IT! I'm going to make them stop at 2 sizes! It's hard enough to find bras that fit me!

:happydance: I'm excited to get bigger boobs!

Mine are so small..

As I like to say.. (cups tata's) "These are the only A's I got in highschool!"

:lol:

Sorry. I'm a nerd sometimes. :dohh:
I'm having hotflashes, badly. Is that normal?

I haven't been an A since I was in grade school. I was a full D cup by 5th grade! I get hotflashes sometimes.
Big wave of nausea! WOW! I ate a couple cookies (they are near the watercooler at work) and that seems to have helped.

so what are we al eating for dinner tonight, dont know what to eat...lol

I want steamed veggies tonight! That's it. Asparagus, broccoli. and an artichoke.

Hi ladies, wow I'm off for half a day and miss a lot haha!! Hope everyone is doing good today...I had wheat thins and cream cheese today mmmm...it's about all I wanted to eat at lunch.

I think I have a new symptom...I had a headache all last night and still have had one all day today.

For dinner I'm making slow-cooker curry butter chicken! It's the first time I've tried it this way so I hope it turns out!

...and as for bra's, I do need a new one but only my left boob has gotten bigger...I'm lopsided so I'm waiting for the other one to catch up :rofl:

We had chicken enchilada's and a green salad and Greek yoghurt with honey and toasted flaked almonds for dessert yum yum !!

Hi ladies, wow I'm off for half a day and miss a lot haha!! Hope everyone is doing good today...I had wheat thins and cream cheese today mmmm...it's about all I wanted to eat at lunch.

I think I have a new symptom...I had a headache all last night and still have had one all day today.

For dinner I'm making slow-cooker curry butter chicken! It's the first time I've tried it this way so I hope it turns out!

...and as for bra's, I do need a new one but only my left boob has gotten bigger...I'm lopsided so I'm waiting for the other one to catch up :rofl:

haha thats funny I think my right one is a bit bigger than the left :rofl:

OK- changing dinner plans to leftovers from lastnight- chicken encheladas. Partially because Embo made it sound SO GOOD and partially because I don't feel like cooking when I get home so late!

Yay for the chicken enchiladas!!

Sammy please will you put 10/08/10 for heartbeat on ultrasound on the front page please. Thanks chicken xx

Hi Girls I couldnt get on yestreday as I felt so ill (nausea, throbbing )

Ive decided to have a scan before I go on holiday Sundayteatime, but the only time they have that I can fit in with DH and work is Sunday morning at 10am.
Needless to say im worrying already. It means if something is wrong again, I wont be going on holiday. But the midwife said if somethings wrong and something happens abroad it could be worse. The Dr, midwife etc do not know what this uncomfy throbbing is, so I thought best to get it checked then. She did mention mulitple pregnancy too. Hope Im making the right decision .
Ive tried ginger biscuits for nausea but its most of time im awake and Im plonking weight on by keep muching them. Advised not to put more than a stone on. Blimey ive only got 8lb left for 7 mths.

Hey Alex.
Hope your scan goes ok don't forget to update us I'll be thinking bout you x

Thanks Embo

If I get chance to go on Sunday before we leave hopefully I will update you all.

Right im off to work now :nope: Its so uncomfortable stood up though. Im a hairdresser so no sitting down for me. Ive got a moany old bat this afternoon too for a perm. I cant bring myself to tell her im pregnant. :blush:

I was about an hour south of Pittsburgh Airport... Bentleyville, PA. My mom and I dropped my brother off (he is 17!!) to fly to Germany to visit some family and friends for two weeks. He did well, I am proud of him. So we headed down there to visit her aunt. It was nice to just sit and relax! It was stressful to come home and see how messy the house had become lol I went on a cleaning rampage.

haha thats funny I think my right one is a bit bigger than the left :rofl:
'

Oh, I am lopsided too haha my right is bigger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->