March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

I was looking at those too. I think I'm going to try to get a belly band- a longer one since my coworker said she had the same problem that you are talking about sammy. I'll probably go more with tanks or camis though because it's going to be cold when I get bigger.

Hi,

Heres my story lol . I had tender breast and soreness. I didnt think of being pregnant until the other night i checked with a home test and it was the first to come back saying pregnant im really scared and shocked because im still young and not really ready im a type 1 diabetic too. I went a clinic the other day and their test came back pregnant too. I dont know excatly how to feel other then my breast hurt sometimes and i have cramping and using bathroom #2 ....ew lol. But i guess im still in denial and dont believe it im scared because of diabetes and never want it to cause the baby harm i went yesterday and done blood work to confirm it and findout how far along i am..im going to know today or tomorrow and im excited but scared i would never think of abortion and its making me so angry hearing that word and i dont want to do adoption i want to keep the baby but its still wierd to me hearing the word baby to me and it gives me chills because its wierd to think ...me? pregnant? i dont know if anyone ever felt like this..ive been with the guy for almost a year ..and hes very good to me and supportive. I just started a job at walmart a couple days ago and had monday off which looked bad but thats when the clinic test said pregnant..i cant tell if im sleepy because of work or sleepy becauseof beingpregnant and im not sure how excatly to feel..i have to go by a chart to make sure my diabetes levels stay bewteen 80-120 but they usually stay anywhere bewteen 120-180 and i feel like crying because i dont want it to come out deformed because of diabetes i know theirs pently of people that are diabetes pregnant or had healthy babies but its different looking at them when now its your responseability to make sure its healthy like they did..i know its possible but im scared and this is all new to me i just want to know that i seriousy am and how long..and then i want to do everything possible to keep myself healthy..

Hi,

Heres my story lol . I had tender breast and soreness. I didnt think of being pregnant until the other night i checked with a home test and it was the first to come back saying pregnant im really scared and shocked because im still young and not really ready im a type 1 diabetic too. I went a clinic the other day and their test came back pregnant too. I dont know excatly how to feel other then my breast hurt sometimes and i have cramping and using bathroom #2 ....ew lol. But i guess im still in denial and dont believe it im scared because of diabetes and never want it to cause the baby harm i went yesterday and done blood work to confirm it and findout how far along i am..im going to know today or tomorrow and im excited but scared i would never think of abortion and its making me so angry hearing that word and i dont want to do adoption i want to keep the baby but its still wierd to me hearing the word baby to me and it gives me chills because its wierd to think ...me? pregnant? i dont know if anyone ever felt like this..ive been with the guy for almost a year ..and hes very good to me and supportive. I just started a job at walmart a couple days ago and had monday off which looked bad but thats when the clinic test said pregnant..i cant tell if im sleepy because of work or sleepy becauseof beingpregnant and im not sure how excatly to feel..i have to go by a chart to make sure my diabetes levels stay bewteen 80-120 but they usually stay anywhere bewteen 120-180 and i feel like crying because i dont want it to come out deformed because of diabetes i know theirs pently of people that are diabetes pregnant or had healthy babies but its different looking at them when now its your responseability to make sure its healthy like they did..i know its possible but im scared and this is all new to me i just want to know that i seriousy am and how long..and then i want to do everything possible to keep myself healthy..

hI momababy, hope you get everything to work out for you. how far along are you?

Hi,

hI momababy, hope you get everything to work out for you. how far along are you?

Hi,

Im not sure the blood work will come back today or tomorrow and im scared my moms like amber ur pregnant stop being in denial but i want to know for sure by the bloodwork to believe it lol im just waiting to know how long its been

Welcome Momababy. It's an exciting AND nerve-racking time. But you'll find alot of support here on BnB and plenty of wonderful ladies who are always willing to help you out and answer your questions the best they can. I'm also going to be a first time momma, and I know how it feels to be on an emotional rollercoaster. If you need to talk, feel free to message me and I'll lend an ear :flower:

Afternoon ladies. :friends:

Sammy I am feeling WAY better than I was yesterday! I went to the grocery store last night to pick up some stuff for DF and his work buddies- they were gonna have a big dinner and I was gonna go too. I shopped for an hour for food and then when I made it to the register I found out that they didn't take credit cards! I cried in my car for almost an hour! By the time I made it home to pack for the night I felt like I could go shopping again- so I made it out there and ew got to spend the night together!
How about you? How are you feeling today?
Momababy- There is also a section on the site (Don't worry- not trying to get rid of you) where there are young moms who are expecting. So between here and there I'm sure you can find lots of support!

hi ladies, mind if i join you? my edd was march 12, but got moved up to march 8, 2011. i didnt read all on here, just thumbed through it... i have a sch bleed too as i saw some of you talking about. that article was good, but still have some concerns. how are we doing today?

Sammy I am feeling WAY better than I was yesterday! I went to the grocery store last night to pick up some stuff for DF and his work buddies- they were gonna have a big dinner and I was gonna go too. I shopped for an hour for food and then when I made it to the register I found out that they didn't take credit cards! I cried in my car for almost an hour! By the time I made it home to pack for the night I felt like I could go shopping again- so I made it out there and ew got to spend the night together!
How about you? How are you feeling today?
Momababy- There is also a section on the site (Don't worry- not trying to get rid of you) where there are young moms who are expecting. So between here and there I'm sure you can find lots of support!

Well with MS and this constant headache I am managing....lol I did go out
last night and buy some saltines and plain cream cheese

:wave: Welcome blessedmomma.
Hope you're doing well.

Sammy I'm doing okay, I have felt flu like off and on, very fatigue.
Its almost un-nerving how tired I am, I can hardly keep my eyes open all day.
So I've just been relaxing :flower:

Hey girls.
I got a terrible cold a couple if weeks ago Bella I felt awful.

Sammy, I've been enjoying my cream cheese on ritz crackers yum yum!

MissFox, that mustve been soooo frustrating at the grocery store. I've just been shopping with oh and honestly thought I was gonna puke all over the floor and to make matters worse we bumped into oh's cousin and I looked a right mess. No makeup and wearing oh's sweat top!! Sooo embarrassing !!

To the young first time momma, you sound like I did when I was expecting my first. I was 17 and petrified. My DD is 14 in October and loves having a young mum. She talks to me bout everything. As far as your health issues there are other ladies with the same thing so you'll get plenty if support on BnB x

bella~ thats how I was last night the frequent urination is keeping me up at night which I think leaves me feeling very tired all day, ready for bed at 7:30-8p. just feeling really hot and head hurts

Embo thats why I ran out last night and man is the cracker and cream cheese delish! actually could go for some now for a snack! ..lol

Saw this link on another thread makes me excited to meet baby already

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/natio...c-in-the-womb/

Wow I was out of town and this thread went crazy hahaha

I should invest in some crackers- or just general snack food! I planned on eating half of my sandwich when I got to work- just opened the other half to finsh! I need to get all the stuff to make these sandwiches at home! They're too good. I am in LOVE with the onions and marinated mozzerella and artichoke hearts! It's a great combo!
Anyone else have itchy boobs from hell??? I lotioned them and it seemed to help- but I can't help but think it's a sign of them growing! NOOO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->