March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

March 29th is my EDD as well! :)
How neat :flower: ..

Can I join you girls? I'm from the USA but currently in Germany with the hubby (Army) so I'm not the same time zone :(

What day did you get your bfp and has it been confirmed with blood work?

For the front page I still need this from you ladies.... and please let me know if your Team Pink or Team Blue

Lilly12 when did you get your BFP? any blood work done?

BellaBlue Welcome to our thread congrats on your pregnancy and happy and healthy 9 months. when did you get your BFP?

Alynn6758 I dont have any of your info for the front page due date and when you got your BFP.

Stephwiggy when did you get your BFP?

Lamsbump when did you get your BFP?

and please let me know if I need to add something to your milestone checklist, to make it easier for me just but add to front page in the title area on the post....Thanks ladies!

Finally Updated. Thanks for being patient with me ladies!

Hello all , missfox sorry to hear about your bfn but I'm sure your bfp will come back when u have drunk less water ! Sammy hope ur results are good !! Also when u say u wanna know if we are team pink or blue is they what we would like to have ? Xx

I got my BFP July 24th and it was confirmed by bloodwork on July 26th.

Hey bella how you doing?
I've been sent home from work. I was on the phone, talking to a patient's relative and I could feel it coming but I was too polite to say anything and I spewed into my hand and all over my desk!!!!! Ew!! My boss said well you can't work like this, go home!
Apart from that I'm all gravy !!

Lol Embo! You poor thing :hugs: Gosh that would be awful. At least you get to kick your feet back today huh? I'm doing well, aside from having a gas bubble in my tummy that has been causing me pain.. :thumbup: I'm a little worried that I haven't had much of the "morning sickness" yet, just a few waves of nausea. But I'm trying to stay positive!

Have you been sick alot? Or just on occasion. I hope you're feeling better :friends:

When I was about 4-5 weeks I just had nausea too. 6-7 sick all day everyday. Then just felt sick again and now the sickness is back with a vengeance!! Don't worry tho hun. With my other pregnancies I wasn't sick, didn't even feel sick and this I'm complete opposite. All pregnancies are different :)

Hello all , missfox sorry to hear about your bfn but I'm sure your bfp will come back when u have drunk less water ! Sammy hope ur results are good !! Also when u say u wanna know if we are team pink or blue is they what we would like to have ? Xx

yep whatever you are hopeing for BOY or GIRL

Hey bella how you doing?
I've been sent home from work. I was on the phone, talking to a patient's relative and I could feel it coming but I was too polite to say anything and I spewed into my hand and all over my desk!!!!! Ew!! My boss said well you can't work like this, go home!

OHHH hun I am sorry the MS has got you down today...or everyday not so much fun! Hope your feeling yourself soon, on a better note yeah for no work today right!

Hey bella how you doing?

OHHH hun I am sorry the MS has got you down today...or everyday not so much fun! Hope your feeling yourself soon, on a better note yeah for no work today right!

Yes there is positive in MS!! I'm not in for the rest of the week cos I'm working the weekend. Yay!

How're you sammy? Any updates? Hope the spotting has gone. Did you get your blood results back?

I am thinking Team Pink for me!

My boyfriend has a little boy so it would be neat to have a boy and girl. Either is definitely ok as long as he/she is happy/healthy.

So as for updates: team pink and heartbeat seen at 8/2/10 :D

well add it to your milestone checklist babyseal!

AFM still have to wait for my results they shipped my bloods out to another lab so it will take a bit longer...and the spotting is more of a tinged cm that spotting so I dont know what to think now.

Sammy- Im glad to hear that it's not really spotting anymore- that's gotta be good, right?
I hope all of you ladies with ms have some time of feeling good thoughout the day. I'm just slightly nauseas here andther (usually after dinner/before bed).

I took another test after my appointment and BFP. Darkest one yet. I knew I was right and that person at the clinic was wrong! I just can't believe how rude she was to me! Oh well, I have my original dr. appointment on Thursday still- I'm going to put my FMU in a cup for them just incase I have to pee before I go there.

I'm thinking I'm having a boy. Don't know whether it's cos I genuinely think that or cos everyone said they want me to have a boy. Either way I'll be happy.

That sounds very promising sammy. Fxed everythings gonna be ok :)

I am team blue.
Do any of you ladies have any advise for Poison Oak? I have it ALL OVER! I don't want to take benedryl because 1. i don't know if its safe and 2. it usually makes me hallucinate!

MissFox- Do you have any access to caladryl? It's for your skin, the pink kind is the best. It will dry out the poison oak and heal it. My family has used it for years for poison ivy/oak/sumac.

Thanks BellaBlue. I splurged and bought some Zanfel. I got the generic brand- so I hope it works as well. But I used it last time I had poison oak and after 2 scrubs with it the poison oak was almots gone completely! I tried some hippie stuff my mom used but it burned too much and made me want to itch more!

Got an unexpected phone call back from my doctor and he told me what my levels are. Friday in ER my levels were 63 and Monday my levels are 98 he said they are going up and they are looing very well. they are going to schedule another ultrasound for Friday said I should be able to see embryo and heart beat...I am so nervous they wont see anything....yikes

That's good news Sammy!! Good luck with the ultrasound!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->