• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

I am so glad your number are going up sammy! just think positive and hopefully you see that tiny heart fluttering away on that ultrasound!

Hey miss fox... My dad always told us to rub shaving cream onto it at night... the regular old shaving CREAM (barbasol brand).. not gel or anything. It stopped it itch for me and helped dry it out.

I have a question.. on the milestones what is the passing week if you miscarried? I dont get it lol

some people have had several miscarriages, for me I had a chemcial in april I got to about 5.5 weeks then mc. so if you have been ttc for awhile or have experienced a mc its a milestone to beable to pass the week you lost your last pregnancy.

I found this online:

"The hCG levels will usually double approximately every 48 hours [ 2 days ] for the first four weeks of pregnancy.
As pregnancy progresses the doubling time increases. By 6 to 7 weeks gestation beta hCG levels may take as long as 84 hours [ 3½ days ] to double.
The beta hCG may take more than 48 - 72 hours [ 2 to 3 days ] to double in 15% of normal intrauterine pregnancies."

So if the doctor said it looked okay I think I would go with that until you can talk to him again and get more information with what is going on.

Sometimes peoples levels just don't look like everyones.. I had a friend who not once got a positive urine test.. even by the time she was ten weeks!

wow thats crazy....They scheduled me my scan on friday at 7am....I think they are crazy but they said thats the only opening they have...I guess I have to go with it...lol

Thanks babyseal that makes me feel better, I am six weeks today

That's great news sammy. If your doc is happy, you should be too!
Hope your scan goes great. I've got mine on Saturday. It was supposed to be Monday but I brought it back a couple if days. I'm pretty scared that I've had a missed miscarriage cos of the spotting I had early on in my
pregnancy. Just trying to be as positive as I can though

It was brown spotting (one night bright red) only when I wiped. Since then there's been no spotting and I've had plenty symptoms but I know with a missed mc you still get symptoms so I'm anxious bout Saturday.

I am sure everything will be just great Embo78 all any of us can do is stay positive during these early stages, its out of our hand other than eating and resting up

sounds like me and my levels are still going up so FX for both of us....we both need sticky dust!

Hey everyone

Sammy glad to hear your levels are going up! Hope everyone else is ok

I think i would like to be team pink!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad to hear your levels are going up Sammy!
Thinking sticky thoughts for all of you!

Hi Girls

Hope your all ok
I havent been on ,as been to hospital with my Grandson (viral infection but had suspicious rash) he out now but poorly.

I had one wipe of a brown gel discharge the other day. I still feel nauseus all the time and my boobs are slighlty sore. Im still worrying though in case its a bad sign. My emotions are so mixed up. Part of me wishes I wasnt pregnant as Im fed up with constantly worrying what my scan will say. I just dont want to be told -no heart beat again. And partly my age -am I too old for all this. I cant put it to the back of my mind because Im so uncomfortable.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel this way :dohh:

welll I am just tired of waiting tohear whether things are okay or not. I have a scan on friday, feels forecer away

Well ladies I am thinking of changing our thread name to something else so we dont attract a whole bunch of new people. Do you have anything in mind for a name for us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->