March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Hope everyone is doing well...had a really rough night dealing with NESTING till 330am I mean it was crazy nesting I washed all the laundry and washed all the dishes and started going through/re-organizing hospital bags...lol my BH kept me up until around 4-415am then I was finally able to fall asleep...my muscles are so sore!

I am just tired of being pregnant.

Feeling very down today.
Hope you are all doing well. :hugs:

Sorry to hear that Bella- hope you feel better tomorrow. :hugs:
DH has been asking all of his friends if they need some extra help (he knows lots of contractors and such) and noone can help him out. I'm trying to feel as good as I can but I'm just so worried about what the future holds- I'm in tears thinking about it. I don't know how else to tell him it's time to go get ANY job he can. I'm really losing hope as hard as I try not to.

I hear you one the money worries and the done being pregnant too. And I think that actually being pregnantand hormonal makes it all seem so much worse. All I can say is me and hubby have been in a lot of financial straights during our relationship and it always works out in the end. We were watching home movies of my other kids when they were younger and it makes you realize what's important.

Thanks. I want so bad to make it through this but as it gets closer and closer to the baby arriving I don't know what to do. Tomorrow is one of my last days of work and there are so many bills due that I just don't have the money for and it scares me. Things really really need to start changing. I feel like I've freaked out about it enough to DH (he hasn't worked since August- sold his truck in October- but we've been living on my income alone since then) and i just don't know. He says he understands but at the same time he wont do anything to change it. He's hoping a disability appeal goes through but I don't think we can wait. He said he'd get a job if it didn't the first time. He didn't. I said if he just got a stupid job that he could quit in 2 months so I could have the baby and bills would get paid until I could go back to work and he said he wont do that because it will make him look bad. Well doesn't making us suffer like this make him look bad too? None of my family will help financially because I'm with him and it is his job to support me when I need it the most. He also hardly helps around the house so not only am I bringing in all the money but I'm also doing the majority of the cleaning! UGH! I'm going to go calm down and take a warm shower.
//rant
I do love him and he is a great guy but with all the hormones and with everything starting to go wrong as soon as my pregnancy started (just about) I'm just feeling extra down and it helps to vent to people who aren't my friends who hate him for when I have these breakdowns and thoughts.

I completely understand! It keeps me up some nights worrying how the bills will be paid. It is a really bad feeling. I hope things look up for you. Feel free to rant whenever you want!

I am just tired of being pregnant.

Feeling very down today.
Hope you are all doing well. :hugs:

:hugs: me too so ready to be done now. Definitely ready and know that I can much better handle sleepless nights :hugs: Hope your feeling better

Already dealing with sleepless nights, lol- bring onthe baby! I'm so ready for her to be here and to just not be pregnant anymore.

I am in the most pain I have ever been in I literally cant walk without looking like I have the baby coming out between my legs and the BH's are starting to get really painful. cervical pain is almost constant along with lower pressure.....I feel like I did in labor with my DS when I was fully dilated and ready to push...this doesnt feel good at ALL!

:hugs:
UGH! HURRY UP AND GET HERE BABIES! lol. I hope he comes soon Sammy! You're in too much pain all the time!!

My DH thinks he's going to come by this week/end he's super stressed cause he knows I have a pretty high pain tolerance and seeing me break down almost daily your yelping in pain inst like me at all. I guess we shall see. I have put a pad on because the pressure is so intense now I am fearful of waters breaking in public ....yikes lol

That is so crazy! I"ve been feeling less pressure below and less BH. Makes me think she changed her mind- BUT I WANT HER TO COME IN 10 DAYS! (I saw your post on the full moon and I'm full term on the 17th but don't want a St Patty's day baby, lol)

I actually got woken up by a contraction last night, it was weird. I have been having some pretty good ones and when I do I get so much pressure in my areas. There is no pattern to them though. I am sure I will be pregnant until my induction on Tues March 15th. Thats only 7 more sleeps! Crazy!

Oh ladies... these babies need to make up their minds...hope its soon for all of us

afm I was up with contractions until 430 tried taking shower around 230 to help then finally sometime around 445 fell asleep and back up again at 7 with more contractions. not too much going on today except some random BH

Ladies need your help...had a small leak tonight....and now my discharge is very water/thin should I call my doctor or wait and see?

I'd call your Dr. Or you could wait until the AM and see if you have contractions or more leaking- wear a pad too.

Any news Sammy? Sorry havent been on to catch up much. I have my last doctors appt tomorrow, and if everything looks good we will schedule my induction. Had a crazy week with 3 kids and 2 dogs and hubby working everyday. Had school conferences, ended up in hospital for BP again. And I still have bday party to send my kids too, people coming to visit so have to get the house ready etc etc. I am also the most pregnant I have ever been today, none of my other kids made it past 38 weeks. I watched a show today where a lady pushed out an 11 lb baby, it scared me.....

Wow Brai! You've got quite the day ahead of you!!!
I have been having tons of BH today- It's bad that I'm only 36 weeks and just kinda hoping it happens? Especially since they said they are confident she'll be fine.
Haven't heard from Sammy today- she hasn't been on FB from what I've seen... I wonder.... lol.
Congrats on 38 weeks too brai!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"