March 3rd 2012

Andrea,

How do you feel now the anniversay has passed?

I feel SO much better, Lisa. It was such a hard day, I just can't figure out where a year went :cry::cry: I decided this month I am going to try, don't know why , but I am giving it one more go. I love you Lisa and everyone thanks for even caring about my precious Ava. You ladies are amazing and I hope you all know that..XOOXO You all have touched my heart so much :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi Andrea, so pleased to hear you are feeling better. I know it will never heal completely.:thumbup:

I am also really pleased you are going to try again, that will give you some hope and something to look forward to instead of looking back.:flower:

Even though I am not on here so much these days, I am always thinking about you and hoping with all my heart you get the precious little rainbow you so deserve.:hugs:

Still hoping i can be your TTC buddy!!!:hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Of course we are buddies , TTC and through anything.. XOXOXOOOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Andrea,

How do you feel now the anniversay has passed?

I feel SO much better, Lisa. It was such a hard day, I just can't figure out where a year went :cry::cry: I decided this month I am going to try, don't know why , but I am giving it one more go. I love you Lisa and everyone thanks for even caring about my precious Ava. You ladies are amazing and I hope you all know that..XOOXO You all have touched my heart so much :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi Andrea, so pleased to hear you are feeling better. I know it will never heal completely.:thumbup:

I am also really pleased you are going to try again, that will give you some hope and something to look forward to instead of looking back.:flower:

Even though I am not on here so much these days, I am always thinking about you and hoping with all my heart you get the precious little rainbow you so deserve.:hugs:

Still hoping i can be your TTC buddy!!!:hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Of course we are buddies , TTC and through anything.. XOXOXOOOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Andrea:hugs:

Still waiting for DH to decide what to do, but as i said to him, why should it be his decision what we do, why can`t it be mine.

Whatever we decide he doesn`t lose out. If we don`t he gets his choice, if we do he wil hopefully get another LO - he is a winner either way!

Really hoping we can TTC in April. He knows how devasted i will be if we don`t try again. However, I am not going to take NO as an answer!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am so glad you have made a decision on what to do, you sound so much happier now, i was getting worried about you.:hugs::hugs:
:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"