March 3rd 2012

I don't know what to say because I haven't been there yet, I haven't even passed the due date but it sounds like you're going through the same feelings I have been going through being so early after our loss and that makes sense that those feelings would come back at a time when you will think and feel so many things about her on a day thats all about her.

They say the first year and a day is the hardest to get through when you loose someone you love, though we carry it with us forever. I hope you find peace in visiting your little girl and the days get easier. :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Thank you so much . Thank you for taking the time to say this to me :hugs:
Just when you think everything is going to be ok , you get hit again. :cry:
I prayed to Ava last night and I just cried , cause sometimes I just don't understand why this had to happen? I have come such a long way and now I feel like well I know this pain will never go away. I am dreading Saturday , but I am going to try to make it a sort of like a celebration, cause I got to hold her and I got to tell her how much I love her. I am so grateful that I got those precious moments with her, it meant the world to me...
XOOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thinking of you andypanda xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just remember to be gentle on yourself Andrea. Sending you lots of love :hugs: I'm sorry I don't have anything more useful to say, but I wanted you to know I am thinking of you x x x

Just remember to be gentle on yourself Andrea. Sending you lots of love :hugs: I'm sorry I don't have anything more useful to say, but I wanted you to know I am thinking of you x x x

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Just saying what u said is enough..xoxoxoxo

That's great that your husband and boys realise the date is coming - I know you want to be alone with her but if they want to support you that is a great thing. No woman is an island. I'll be thinking of you on that day, you are always in my thoughts anyway hon. :hugs: xxx

That's great that your husband and boys realise the date is coming - I know you want to be alone with her but if they want to support you that is a great thing. No woman is an island. I'll be thinking of you on that day, you are always in my thoughts anyway hon. :hugs: xxx

Love you SO much, Nikki :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Andrea I know nothing I say can take away your pain, or make things any better but I will say that I love you very much. :hugs: I really hope that one day soon you can find that place that has a smoother road. At some point, the bumps do get smaller and the ride less bumpy.... and it just kills me to see how rough your road still is :cry: If I could take away all your pain and hold it in me I would because I dont want to see you hurt anymore. :cry:

I hope you and Ava have a very special day together and that maybe she can help you find some peace :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Andrea I know nothing I say can take away your pain, or make things any better but I will say that I love you very much. :hugs: I really hope that one day soon you can find that place that has a smoother road. At some point, the bumps do get smaller and the ride less bumpy.... and it just kills me to see how rough your road still is :cry: If I could take away all your pain and hold it in me I would because I dont want to see you hurt anymore. :cry:

I hope you and Ava have a very special day together and that maybe she can help you find some peace :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

What a wonderful thing to say to someone :hugs: xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I love you also and thank you for your post. It was getting easier for me and now I just feel like it is day one again. I am hoping after March 3rd passes things will get back to the way they were. I sat up last night just crying, I am so sick of crying :nope::nope: but I can't help it. I can give advice to people but I can't take my own. I think it is just that 1 year of her loss had went by so quickly for me and I just need to come to terms with it. I hope the 2nd year loss is easier for me.
XOXOXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awww a year it went by so fast :hugs: I will prolly cry my eyes out but I have been doing that since she has passed...I cant seem to get over it as they say time will heal then why am I still hurt...I will probably be this way until I have my rainbow baby :( sucks!!!

Awww a year it went by so fast :hugs: I will prolly cry my eyes out but I have been doing that since she has passed...I cant seem to get over it as they say time will heal then why am I still hurt...I will probably be this way until I have my rainbow baby :( sucks!!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Andrea, just wanted to say that I'll be thinking of you and Ava tomorrow :hugs:

:cry::cry::cry::cry: I am NOT a drama queen nor do I like to tell people how i feel or let my feelings out, it is just the way I am.
I have to say my true feelings here though ..I am petrified of this day :cry::cry: I can't believe a year is almost here and how fast it went. I go back to that day and wish i could make it better for my Ava and myself. This has been the hardest year of my life and yes I have gotten through this but this pain never leaves and I keep wishing things went our way and I had my beautiful Ava right now with me. :cry::cry::cry::cry:
:cry:I don't want this day to come , i am so sick of this pain and the fear knowing that it will be with me till i leave this earth, it is so hard and the worst really now for me is nobody in my everyday life understands. Why is it so hard to talk to your family the people who are supposed to love you? I can't believe people just think you forget this ever happened how can they be so FUC*IN stupid?

I have so much sadness but when my anger comes out it is terrible, I loose it that is why I don't like people talking about it ( Not that they do) they just say I am so happy you have moved on? :growlmad::growlmad: NOOOOOOOOO I have not moved on I am still stuck in this sadness and YES my heart is still broken....
I just wanted to get this out and ask has anyone been at their 1 year date and how did they handle it.
Love you all and thank you for reading :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Andrea, I hope you have a peaceful and special day with Ava tomorrow. I will be thinking of you and sending lots of love and best wishes.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hoping tomorrow is as peaceful and easy as possible for you.

Wishing you and your family a gentle day today. Floaty kisses to Ava. xxx

Lots of love and hugs from me too. I have been thinking about you and Ava all week. Today will be so hard for you but try to remember her with a smile. There are so many of us around the world thinking of you both today, maybe you can take a little comfort from that. Love you lots Andrea xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Thanks SO much. Me and my husband are going to go and let off some balloons and I have written Ava a letter that I will put in a little baggy and leave at her grave, I just poured my heart out to her.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:I hope the rain stops so I can have more time to stay there. Thank you all so much for helping me through this.
You all mean more to me than you know.. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

The balloons sound lovely :hugs: I hope the rain eased and you got to spend time there. And like Mhairi says there are so many people around the world remembering sweet Ava today, she was just so special :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->