March babies, our time has finally come!

hi...im originally an april sweetpea but now ill be a march mummy :) been told ill be induced between 38-39 weeks latest and possibly a lot earlier than that depending on my next scan :) x x

woohoo! I'm a march mommy! I am already listed on there, but my date has changed.
I am having a c section on March 7th due to Gestational Diabetes, and I am having a little boy :)

I am sooooo ready to meet my little man! not much longer now!!

YAY March Mommies!! <3

You already have me on the list. Hoping for a February VBAC. I'm 70% effaced and 3 cm dilated. I had some brownish show last night but that could have been from the doctor checking me

I had such a disappointing doctors appt on tuesday. She hardly even gave me the time of day, and told me they won't check me until I'm 38 weeks :( :( In the US its standard practice to check from 36 weeks onwards...needless to say I'm bummed I don't even know if I'm getting anywhere. She also didn't check position of the baby? So I'm assuming he's head down but what do I know! Ugh...I also want to ask about being induced at 39weeks because my SPD is so bad I can't even go anywhere by myself anymore for risk of falling. But she was so rushed I felt awkward and didn't get to ask any of my questions! UGH so irritating :( I hope baby comes so I can stop going to these stupid doctors...

Babytime I have heard that in some places they are moving away from checking your cervix and only doing it in labour - I have a 37 week appointment tomorrow and they will not check just book an induction - apparently I will only be checked as I go in for the induction and of course once labour starts. It is a bit frustrating though not to know, but apparently it is safer from an infection point of view and most of what they need to know can be seen on scans. Sorry you had a disappointing appointment - even if they don't do a cervical check she should have answered your questions and given you more time. :hugs:

Wahoo for march mummies! I'm full term tomorrow! I must do a bump pic actually x

I'm due March 21st -a little girl! So excited, can't wait to meet her! x

List should be all up to date now :)
had my 34 week check this morning-not my usual mw, I told her I would need homebirth kit dropped off in the next few weeks, then she tried saying I can't have a homebirth anymore because my hb was 9.9 at 28 weeks. What she didn't realise is that I am a student mw myself and know my rights and that I am perfectly entitled to a homebirth whatever my iron/hb level, 9.9 isn't even that low and my mcv and mchc were within normal levels therefore the drop in hb is most likely due to increased blood volume. Anyway I didn't let her take my blood today as most likely levels still low as I can't tolerate the iron tablets so havent been taking them regularly. I said my usual mw can take blood when I see her on the 21st. She is the supervisor of midwives and isn't too concerned with my hb level but would prefer it over 10 which shouldn't be hard to do, if I try to take more tablets. (sorry this post is very long!)

List should be all up to date now :)
had my 34 week check this morning-not my usual mw, I told her I would need homebirth kit dropped off in the next few weeks, then she tried saying I can't have a homebirth anymore because my hb was 9.9 at 28 weeks. What she didn't realise is that I am a student mw myself and know my rights and that I am perfectly entitled to a homebirth whatever my iron/hb level, 9.9 isn't even that low and my mcv and mchc were within normal levels therefore the drop in hb is most likely due to increased blood volume. Anyway I didn't let her take my blood today as most likely levels still low as I can't tolerate the iron tablets so havent been taking them regularly. I said my usual mw can take blood when I see her on the 21st. She is the supervisor of midwives and isn't too concerned with my hb level but would prefer it over 10 which shouldn't be hard to do, if I try to take more tablets. (sorry this post is very long!)

just as well you knew! how about that sparatone! eat more foods with iron in them as well!
my firends are 8 and they are admitting her on saturday to put her on a drip to increase them:shrug:

its mad what they try and tell you some times, just read a thread were a induction that baby was prob not ready for, has caused the heart rate to drop and contractions are not working on her cervix so she has been told she needs a section becuase its a sign her pelvis is to small :dohh: may be imn wrong but would it not mean her body is just not ready for an induction and better to wait longer! hope mum and baby are ok though.

18 more sleeps then i have my csec and baby girl! yay! i think i'll be sleeping better when shes here than i am now! hardly getting a wink now!

Babytime I have heard that in some places they are moving away from checking your cervix and only doing it in labour - I have a 37 week appointment tomorrow and they will not check just book an induction - apparently I will only be checked as I go in for the induction and of course once labour starts. It is a bit frustrating though not to know, but apparently it is safer from an infection point of view and most of what they need to know can be seen on scans. Sorry you had a disappointing appointment - even if they don't do a cervical check she should have answered your questions and given you more time. :hugs:

Thanks, I'm just bummed out I wish I knew if anything was going on! Also I'm worried because they didn't check the babys position...ugh, dumb doctors!

my bambino may turn into a feburary baby. Found out yesterday my waters have been leaking, so gotta go for another scan next week to see whats what.

Hi i'm new to this site, Can you add me please??

I'm Due March 15th with a little boy thanks :)

Good morning! My goodness I had like 4 pages to read through!!

Woke up with period cramps, they've been coming and going all day today!! :happydance: I'm getting excited, anxious, nervous, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Woke up with period cramps, they've been coming and going all day today!! :happydance: I'm getting excited, anxious, nervous, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

wow good luck are you going to get checked soon!!!! :thumbup:

wow good luck are you going to get checked soon!!!! :thumbup:

Nope. If i get what I think are contractions I'll call DH but so far just the back pains and menstrual cramps.
We plan on doing as much labor at home no matter what. I don't think she'll come today but i hope soon!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->