March babies, our time has finally come!

:wave: thanks for taking over!!! are there many March babies born already? x

Can't believe I'll be holding my little boy in my arms before I know it!!! scary (but exciting) stuff!!! :D xxx

Lol, we just got double chocolate brownie chunk (or something along those lines) ice cream before I got them
I think it was worth it, hehe :]

LOL that is too funny - that's exactly what I am eating. I've never had this ice cream before but it's Edy's Double Chocolate Fudge Brownie and it's soooooooo good. I have had it for two days and it's already half gone. :haha:

It's been a rough week for me so I am consoling myself that if the worst thing I'm doing is eating two servings of ice cream a day, I deserve it this week!

That stuff is like heaven!
I have fat-free rainbow sherbet now so I don't feel so bad about my ice cream binges :blush:

how is everyone today? xx

just got back from my appt....

2cm dilated and 70% effaced, yay!!!!!:happydance:

Oh how exciting almost here and look at all these March babies!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooh all the best to those that have started feeling their bodies getting ready for labour....too exciting! I can't wait to have those feelings! Hopefully I will make it as a March mummy but as I am not due til the 28th could well be into April...

Luna, great to read your post - I am also having a homebirth and have had some issues with my iron - it has gone up again now so that is good, but it is really reassuring to read your post. Good work on taking control over your birth! Not always easy to do, especially when you are told by medical professionals you may or may not be 'allowed' to do some things...it is always our choice.

just wanted to let you guys know it looks like I'm gonna be a february momma instead
I'm in the hospital with high blood pressure now and they don't see me leaving without a baby, so I'll probably be induced within the next couple days

Oh, good luck cupcake momma - hopefully they can stabilise your BP to give you a little longer though 34 weeks+ should be fine. Lots of early babies!

Last appointment today and am hoping to get a date so at least I know when this will be over (by the latest) Had a lot of painful contractions last night, but they have settled down this morning. Having never had natural labour I am not quite sure what to expect.

Good luck cupcake momma! I noticed too there's lots of early march babies already! Wonder if my little girl will come early too... For some reason I think she will..hopefully not too early !

Feel sorry for myself today woke up feeling really drained and have a lovely cough and cold :( hows everyone?

Hope you feel better soon Emily! I'm shattered only managed to get 5 hours sleep, can't get back to sleep either! grrr! :(

After having lost my plug on Monday I believe I started getting contractions last night....felt different to the braxton hicks I've been getting the last couple of months....coming like little waves rather than BH which is tight and then not. Not massively close together or massively painful (yet) however they do seem to be kind of regular every 25/30 mins.

Also just went to the loo and am suffering from an upset tum this morning but I don't know whether is v. Early labour signs or just nerves!

Just have to wait and see I guess....

Hope you march mummies are all doing ok!! Xxxx

Keep us updated MrsH. xx

Thanks yazz, can you try and get sleep in the day to catch up? Good luck mrsh keep us informed if you can x

Thanks yazz, can you try and get sleep in the day to catch up? Good luck mrsh keep us informed if you can x

I can't sleep in the day, don't know why just get really moody if I have a nap lol! Dosed up on lucozade though! I cannot wait to have normal energy levels again!

Good luck MrsH and cupcake momma! :flower: xxx

:hugs:

well I'll either go home tomorrow or be induced tomorrow but if I go home I'll be induced at 37 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->