March babies, our time has finally come!

LUNA....... could you do a countdown on the title of the thread to the month of march like what ummar was doing? :flower: :happydance: gets us all excited then! xx

Heya, just to update. I gave birth yesterday!

congrats ahren!!!!:baby:

good luck cupcake momma and mrsh- please keep us updated!!!

i have a scan today to check low fluid levels. hope they check his weight too since i will probably be induced next friday and want to know close to what im looking at.

Congrats Ahren!

Can't believe everyone is popping already!

EEEKKKK!!!! just saw the title of the thread change!!!!! EEEEEKKKKK!!!! LOL

Can't believe how fast time has flown! so excited and so scared, everything's so surreal right now! xxx

Congrats Ahern! How lovely :D

And I agree, 17 days until March aaaaahh! :D I'm ever so excited to meet my lil flower!

Congrats Ahern!!!

Oh girls, not quite sure what to do with myself!! I think my waters might be leaking; have changed pads again and I'm going to go up and check before I call the midwife.

Contractions (or what i assume to be contractions) are getting a little more frequent and definitely more intense. Still suffering from loose bowels (sorry tmi) and to be honest feeling pretty sick although that might be nerves because I'm a first timer.

God, could this really be it????!!!

Wow, definately sounds like! Keep an eye on those contractions! I would ring your hospital/birth centre too, just keep them informed, because if they start slowing down but your waters have gone, they'll still have to keep an eye. Ooh how exciting! :D

JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations ladies :)

congrats 2ndtimer!!!!! :baby:

mrsh- sounds like it to me. with my last it was the same way. i thought contractions would be very rough when your water broke but they started off pretty quiet. i was already at hospital and hooked up. they said i was having contractions, but they still felt like BH at that point. good luck!

go and get checked MrsH xx

OMG!!!!! I am so so so so so not ready for MARCH!!!!! YIKES :shock:

I am feeling so emotional today, just keep crying! x

im sorry fabby, had one of those days the other day.....

no sense trying to fight it, just cry all day. you will feel better tomorrow :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->