March babies, our time has finally come!

Thinking of all the march mummise waiting to meet their arrivals xx

Well today wasn't my day:nope: Hope it comes soon, today was the 1st day so far that I really really wanted the pregnancy part to be over. Maybe it was hormones, but I was just unhappy and so uncomfortable, nothing seemed to please me today:cry:

Good luck to you ladies who are over due. :dust:Labour dust :dust:to us all still waiting.

Well today wasn't my day:nope: Hope it comes soon, today was the 1st day so far that I really really wanted the pregnancy part to be over. Maybe it was hormones, but I was just unhappy and so uncomfortable, nothing seemed to please me today:cry:

Good luck to you ladies who are over due. :dust:Labour dust :dust:to us all still waiting.

Same here!!!
I didn't feel good all day :nope:

:hugs: FX'ed for us!

Do we have anymore March babies???

No end in sight for me:dohh: The little man is making it clear that he will come when he wants to, not when mom wants him to.

i'm 4 days overdue now, totally sucks & i'm getting more fed up by the day! and i swear if i get one more text saying have sex or eat a curry i will do my nut lol!

hope today brings at least one of us our babies xxxx

Hi ladies - just a quick post to say I finally had my boy, 10 days late on the 25th. Weighing 6lbs 6oz

Managed to avoid my induction by a day. Horrible birthing experience but worth every second.
Good luck to everyone still waiting. xx

Hi ladies - just a quick post to say I finally had my boy, 10 days late on the 25th. Weighing 6lbs 6oz

Managed to avoid my induction by a day. Horrible birthing experience but worth every second.
Good luck to everyone still waiting. xx

Congrats!!!

I had a doctors appt today and had my 1st internal exam. Was 1cm, but he stretched it to 2 and 90% effaced. He did a sweep (which wasn't bad at all) and less than a half a hour later had a show:happydance: Been having some light cramps ever since.

Maybe tonight or tomorrow he might decide to come. Tomorrow is the due date and if he is anything like his Daddy he will be right on time lol. OH hates being late for anything.

Hey all, still no baby for me yet, please let today be the day!!!

xx

Looks like some of us are going to have to move over to the April mommies thread:dohh:

Looks like some of us are going to have to move over to the April mommies thread:dohh:

Noo maybe they'll be born today! Although I doubt mine will, I bet I go like 2 weeks over due or something, oh well it's ok.. If she's not ready yet the. She's not ready.. Right?!

Noo maybe they'll be born today! Although I doubt mine will, I bet I go like 2 weeks over due or something, oh well it's ok.. If she's not ready yet the. She's not ready.. Right?!

My aunt just posted this on my Facebook wall:

"Hang in honey....I know your anxious, uncomfortable, tired all the stuff but mother nature knows best,maybe he's not done yet or maybe he's stubborn either way he will get his own way on this one lol"

My aunt just posted this on my Facebook wall:

"Hang in honey....I know your anxious, uncomfortable, tired all the stuff but mother nature knows best,maybe he's not done yet or maybe he's stubborn either way he will get his own way on this one lol"

Yep so true.

Although I keep thinking, what if my body isn't doing what it's supposed to?
I don't know, insecurities I guess :shrug:

Plug and waters just broken....but no contractions...looks like an April Fool baby for us!

Well March has come and gone:nope: Who is left from the March mommies?

Still no progress here, it's looking more and more like I'm going to be induced in a few days:wacko: Really hope he comes on his own. I wasn't scared of labour starting on its own...but being induced does scare me a bit. Both because I've heard its more painful, but also because it means extra time in the hospital, I hate hospitals and want to be in and out as fast as possible.

i had my sweep today as i am 41 weeks, i was 2-3cm dilated, effaced & favourable, those were the words she used perhaps not in that order lol!

had a show straight away & now getting pains so i'm going to have a bath :thumbup:

she said i should be holding my baby before the weekend is over :happydance:
hope you are all well, i will keep you posted xxxx

i had my sweep today as i am 41 weeks, i was 2-3cm dilated, effaced & favourable, those were the words she used perhaps not in that order lol!

had a show straight away & now getting pains so i'm going to have a bath :thumbup:

she said i should be holding my baby before the weekend is over :happydance:
hope you are all well, i will keep you posted xxxx

Good luck:flower: Was this your 1st sweep? I had my 1st one on Tuesday and same as you had a show and cramps but now nothing.

Jeepgirl- hope your little one comes soon without you having to be induced!

I think I'll be left last of the march mommies. No signs of her coming anytime soon. Oh well, it's ok. She will be here soon.

Bumbleb- good luck!!

Well a snow storm just started here, maybe that will bring this little guy out lol. I was born in a blizzard, so my mother has been saying for months Aaron would arrive in a storm as pay back:haha: Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->