• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March babies, our time has finally come!

Congrats to the latest March Mommmies :)

How is everyone else feeling? This thread has been quiet the last few days, I hope that is because there are more March babies coming into the world!

Not much here, a few cramps and back pain but nothing that makes me think LO is on his way anytime soon :(

Same here Jeepgirl.. I think she won't come out for a while :growlmad:

Ive been having mild contractions most of the day today but nothing regular enough to make me think something is starting.. I really want to meet her now!!

Stubborn LO's we have on our hands lol. Come on babies, your mommies really want to meet you.

My cervix is closed, back and soft. I get mild cramps in morning and night but usually nothing in the afternoon. I'm convinced I'll be having BH 5-30 minutes apart for the rest of my life. It'll probably help if I walk a bit or sit with my legs wide apart but I'm so used to crossing my legs when I sit. And I'm too lazy to get up. :\

I'm still totally scared about labour but kinda want it to happen soon and get it over with.

On the up side, my doctor finally got the blood test result for my DH and it seems he isn't a carrier of a genetic mutation that I ironically have (even though it should be more common for him to have it and I should have no real chance of having it). She wants him to do the second test just to confirm but I am so relieved I can cry!

How are your private parts all doing? lol!

How is everyone else feeling? This thread has been quiet the last few days, I hope that is because there are more March babies coming into the world!

Not much here, a few cramps and back pain but nothing that makes me think LO is on his way anytime soon :(

well i've had some contractions the last few days but i just cant seem to get them regular :dohh: i just want her to come out soon and on her own. have a doc appt on tuesday if she hasnt decided to make her entrance yet and we will talk about induction since we only have limited time till DH has to leave again :cry: im praying she will come over the weekend. i've been walking, bouncing on my ball, ate some spicy food :haha:and me and DH have been :sex: i swear if one more person tells me that :sex: induces labor and i should try it im going to kick them cause it hasnt worked yet :nope: although my contractions do get stronger afterwards so i guess we should do it more frequently :haha:

well i've had some contractions the last few days but i just cant seem to get them regular :dohh: i just want her to come out soon and on her own. have a doc appt on tuesday if she hasnt decided to make her entrance yet and we will talk about induction since we only have limited time till DH has to leave again :cry: im praying she will come over the weekend. i've been walking, bouncing on my ball, ate some spicy food :haha:and me and DH have been :sex: i swear if one more person tells me that :sex: induces labor and i should try it im going to kick them cause it hasnt worked yet :nope: although my contractions do get stronger afterwards so i guess we should do it more frequently :haha:

Come on LO, the sooner you come the more time you will get to spend with Daddy. Sending you lots of labour dust :dust:

Everyone keeps telling us to try sex too...and it not working. I have tried all the "natural" ways to induce labour and nothing seems to work. My next plan is to make the bed with my good sheets and put on pretty undies... and maybe Murphy's Law will make my water break :haha:

i'm now officially a day overdue :sad1: its being stubborn!!!!

good luck everyone xxxx

that's me officially one week overdue :( really can't believe he/she's still in there!! x

Hi everyone hope you are all well, congratulations on all the new mummies, My little boy Ethan was born on 18th march at 10pm weighing 6lb 10oz we only got out of hospital on thursday as he was in scbu with an infection due to my water's been broken for so long before he was born. I am totally in love with him he is perfect.
Also when we got home my partner got down on one knee and proposed :happydance: I'm engaged!

I have updated the list but it's my turn to hand this thread over to someone else now as I don't have much time to go online these days. Best of luck to you all and hope to see you all on baby boards. I will be checking the march thread for any updates on you all :)

Hi everyone hope you are all well, congratulations on all the new mummies, My little boy Ethan was born on 18th march at 10pm weighing 6lb 10oz we only got out of hospital on thursday as he was in scbu with an infection due to my water's been broken for so long before he was born. I am totally in love with him he is perfect.
Also when we got home my partner got down on one knee and proposed :happydance: I'm engaged!

I have updated the list but it's my turn to hand this thread over to someone else now as I don't have much time to go online these days. Best of luck to you all and hope to see you all on baby boards. I will be checking the march thread for any updates on you all :)

Congrats!!! You have a lot to be happy about:flower:

just wanted to update i had my beautiful baby girl today march 26th at 10:05am. she is absoultely perfect and i am so in love. will update with a birth story when i have a chance :)

just wanted to update i had my beautiful baby girl today march 26th at 10:05am. she is absoultely perfect and i am so in love. will update with a birth story when i have a chance :)

Wow congrats!! Guess she was waiting for daddy after all, that's so amazing!

We have the same due date, so hoping I'm next!
Lots of braxton hicks tonight, so who knows!

Thats what I was thinking Lilly12. Maybe tonight is our night.

Thats what I was thinking Lilly12. Maybe tonight is our night.

I sure do hope so!
Been having more BH's today and tonight, and a lot of pelvic pressure tonight with period like backaches.
FX'ed for us!

no please let me be next, i'm 2 days over due now lol!

congrats on the new arrivals :happydance:

nothing happening with me, still getting BH but nothing else so i'm assuming today is not the day :sad1: i'm gonna be the only one left in here soon!

no please let me be next, i'm 2 days over due now lol!

congrats on the new arrivals :happydance:

nothing happening with me, still getting BH but nothing else so i'm assuming today is not the day :sad1: i'm gonna be the only one left in here soon!

You're not the only one, i'm 8 days overdue now! :( x

Congrats on the new arrivals :D

My little girl Lydia was born yesterday 26th March at 11:03am weighing 7lb10oz :happydance: Ill do my birth story when I get a chance! :)

Fingers crossed all the march babies left come soon!! :hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back